Difficulties of translation :) - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Sometimes it can be useful to quit your job, your wife, your life of contentment and start from scratch. I have done so many times. It works out better and better ))
Well, there are those who put up with it all. Work, bitchy wife, etc.)

Anton Zverev:
Well there are those who put up with it all. Work, bitchy wife, etc.)
You have to add a set - children, a beloved dog, perhaps a cat, and with such a characteristic<bitch wife> surely there must be a mistress as well.
There is a wise thought: A man's life begins when his children have grown up and his dog has died.

For me, on the contrary, switching from mt4 to netting mt5 has not caused any problems. I have been writing in mt5 for a long time now, and if necessary (for compatibility with some brokers) I rewrite it on mt4. But it's too loud, I just reconnect my bibbles, which I prepared long ago for back and forth transfers. But recently I've faced with an amazing problem - an Expert Advisor for MT5, in which the equity and partial closing of positions are expressed as a percentage of the position volume, could not be translated to mt4, and the problem is not a language compatibility, but in the differences between netting and hedge.... That`s why now I don`t look to mt4 at all, I have enough brokers with mt5, and newly appearing hedge accounts on mt5 are of no use to me - it`s more convenient and faster to write in netting.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
))

I once went with a friend to a personal growth training session. Well, my cat's goal for her was simple and transparent, like a tear, a beautiful and unhappy girl. And her friend wanted to get rid of complexes, she had a tightness in her behavior, since childhood, her mother-alkan severely damaged her childhood psyche. And it was in childhood that all subsequent neuroses and complexes were born.

We were given the task of going out and hopping, getting to know people, something else, I do not remember. I am easy on the rise, but she does not, she is so tight that she shakes at the thought of fooling around in front of everyone.

It took me a long time to get her to leave her alcoholic husband. If she's an alcoholic mother, 99% of women choose an alcoholic husband, it's a statistic. She changed jobs, just like I wrote about me))) Married a couple of years ago to a guy from a different mental circle, I'm very happy. The funny thing is, his name is also Lesha ) Sometimes we call each other, she is so happy and I am really glad )

Of course I was only joking about my wife. My son just does not depend on me, my wife is satisfied and satisfied, and I am as free as the wind )). Of course there are commitments to do, but on the whole I'm free.

I wish you the same )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Sometimes it's good to quit your job, your wife, your life of contentment and start from scratch. I have done so many times. It gets better and better))

Did you beat me to it? ))))))))))))))

ps Here we go... I was in a hurry, didn't see the last post. And I thought... You're a one-woman man...

Andrey Dik:
For me it has not caused any problems to switch from mt4 to netting mt5. And for a long time I've been using mt5 first, and if necessary (for compatibility with some brokers) I rewrite it on mt4. But it's too loud, I just reconnect my bibbles, which I prepared long ago for back and forth transfers. But recently I've faced with an amazing problem - an Expert Advisor for MT5, in which the equity and partial closing of positions are expressed as a percentage of the position volume, could not be translated to mt4, and the problem is not a language compatibility, but in the differences between netting and hedge.... That`s why now I don`t look to mt4 at all, I have enough brokers with mt5, and newly appearing hedge accounts on mt5 are of no use to me - it`s more convenient and faster to write in netting.

What is there to argue about? As it was written on the gates of Auschwitz - "To each his own". Even without the emoticons and jokes.

I have several acquaintances in the States, who only do netting there, including forex. So they tried to open in Russia: no way, you can't. They found options in South-East Asia, but the pings there are unbelievable.

Alexey Viktorov:
Did you beat me to it? ))))))))))))))
It depends on what ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It depends on what ))
read the ps of the previous post and see the highlighted text... )))))))))))))))))))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What is there to argue about? As it was written on the gates of Auschwitz - "To each his own". Even without the emoticons and jokes.

I have several acquaintances in the States, who only do netting there, including forex. So they tried to open in Russia: no way, you can't. They found options in Southeast Asia, but the pings there are unbelievable.

No, I'm not arguing. I just described my own experience. Previously also did not see the same advantages in the netting, one problem, and now reasoning quite differently.

But this is actually good, the availability of both accounting systems in mt5, this is also an advantage over mt4, sometimes it's easier to write different strategies for netting or hedging.

Alexey Viktorov:
read the ps of the previous post and see the highlighted text... )))))))))))))))))))))

Don't take everything literally. First of all, a family with children is sacred. Women are another thing.

As for work, I think you should really change your job if you haven't decided to dig from fence to fence all your life. If you choose to develop yourself, a job change will broaden your horizons, learn new technologies, etc. That's not good for everyone. Some people are better off just sitting on their asses.

Everything depends on a man. Very much. What's crazy for some people is just ordinary for others.

We got off the subject of translation, but I can give you an example from my personal life, the truth is 95%.

Reason: