Share an idea and I will make a free indicator for you

Hello traders,

I am opening this thread to know the ideas of making different indicators based on your ideas.

I will code that for free and place it here for you.

I would love to know your ideas. Please do share. I will discuss it and if effective then will code it down at once in MQL5 probably.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Regards.

hi Jaffer!

Would you be able to code indicators based off of TradingView?

2132639388:

hi Jaffer!

Would you be able to code indicators based off of TradingView?

Share your idea what you are thinking? TradingView? 

Would like some detail on it.

I guess no one is interested. if anyone interested, let me know, otherwise I will delete this tread by coming Monday..

jaffer wilson:

Hello traders,

I am opening this thread to know the ideas of making different indicators based on your ideas.

I would love to know your ideas. Please do share. I will discuss it and if effective then will code it down at once in MQL5 probably.

Regards.

it would be great having this indicator working on more TFs and adding a new line given by adding all the line values.
https://www.mql5.com/es/code/1927

Thanks

Stoch_3HTF
Stoch_3HTF
  • www.mql5.com
LinearRegressionLine La línea de regresión lineal con datos colocados en el buffer del indicador. DigitalF-T01 Un filtro digital de tendencia rápida con una línea de referencia, aplicada en forma de una nube.

jaffer wilson:

Hello traders,

Regards.

What if its not necessarily an indicator that I want, what if its a specific EA Semi-Robot?

Nombulelo Cutalele:
What if its not necessarily an indicator that I want, what if its a specific EA Semi-Robot?

Sorry interested in Indicators Only. Not EA right now. Still would love to hear if its worth then.

Marco Montemari:

it would be great having this indicator working on more TFs and adding a new line given by adding all the line values.
https://www.mql5.com/es/code/1927

Thanks

How many more TFs you are referring to? There PERIODS specified in the the ENUM_TIMERFRAMES. You want to say that you need all the 21 timeframes? Also, you see in the link the Author had shown that he is trying it on M15 nd hence has used the respective higher timeframe which suitably gets displayed. 

Please clarify what is in your mind.

jaffer wilson:

How many more TFs you are referring to? There PERIODS specified in the the ENUM_TIMERFRAMES. You want to say that you need all the 21 timeframes? Also, you see in the link the Author had shown that he is trying it on M15 nd hence has used the respective higher timeframe which suitably gets displayed. 

Please clarify what is in your mind.

Sorry, I just saw this reply now:

forx example if I choose a M1, I would like to see Stochastic related to M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1.
I would nice also to see a line created by M1+M5+M15+M30+H1+H4+D1.

Thanks

jaffer wilson:

Hello traders,

Regards.

That's very thoughtful of you. I can probably come up with a number of ideas for useful indicators.

Here's one. An indicator that will automatically place pending orders at the high and low of any candle the user clicks on. When one pending order is triggered, the other pending order automatically cancels out.

There can also be a setting to allow for these pending orders to be set a certain pip/point amount above and below the selected candle, as well as a stop loss for a certain pip/point amount. If stop loss setting is set to 0, then no stop loss will be used.   

cvdestyfx:

An indicator that will automatically place pending orders 

Indicators can not place orders.

Reason: