Safe martingale. - page 11

khorosh:
There is no such section here. After a profitable trade with the initial lot, there should be a losing trade with a larger lot. This is repeated several times in a row. And I see only single cases of this situation.

Who told you that after a profit there must be an immediate loss, and even with a larger lot? And if there is a trend? There will be a losing trade with a larger lot, but not always after the first profit with the initial lot, though often.

Ok, I will mark such trades (losing with a larger lot) in the picture with red lines:

Vitalie Postolache:

Who told you that after a profit there must be an immediate loss, and even with a larger lot? And if there is a trend? There will be a losing trade with a larger lot, but not always after the first profit with the initial lot, though often.

Ok, I will mark such trades (losing with a larger lot) in the picture with red lines:

What I meant was that there can be situations where a profitable trade is followed by a losing trade and this repeats several times. If not on your EA, then on another one.

One person has already figured out the formula for a safe lot increase and sent it to me in a private message. And another is close to figuring it out.

))) There is no such formula

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
))) There is no such formula.

People used to say that the earth is flat. And the sun revolves around the earth). But man is evolving and gaining new knowledge.

It wasn't, but now it is. And one person can already confirm it.

Lot=2πR

Ivan Vagin:
Lot=2πR
What are n and R?

Have you guys heard of gaps? Read the regulations on gap execution of stops on your favourite cent-standards and classics

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
))) There is no such formula
There is, it is when the multiplier of the second and subsequent trade in the series is 0 ;)))))

Sergey Efimenko:
Yes, it is when the multiplier of the second and subsequent trade in the series is 0 ;)))))
Is the trade stopped or what? What do you mean by series?
Reason: