Euro Rat - page 12

elmucon:

The account is ordinary - not cents...

There are a lot of flips, but that's why there are two machines with a period of 20 - there are fewer flips,

we should also use the flip on the ally - it doesn't always happen - one more "filter".

so we pick pairs - less flips, less total volume, more profit ...

And 30 lots is just an indicator of flips and a signal that the pair "is not working" ...

I see a slightly wrong approach. All pairs are selected with double spread, for example GBPAUD/GBPCAD

Why not look at МА on these pairs and trade just on AUDCAD? All your pair builds are like that anyway(

Look what I trade, although I select them manually, one pair never includes one currency

I miss a lot of signals due to lack of time

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see a slightly wrong approach. You have all pairs selected with, shall we say, double spread, e.g. GBPAUD/GBPCAD

Why not look at the MA for these pairs and not just trade on AUDCAD?

I don't know - the spread is floating and does not exceed 25 on a trading day in five digits - so is the spread limit of 25, if it was higher I would not trade

And i chose pairs using a script for finding the best correlations - for 4, then i checked it in the tester for 5, and then i used a trading system...

I had a good commission on my account, and I was still in the black...

1ё3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see a slightly wrong approach. You have all pairs selected with, shall we say, double spread, e.g. GBPAUD/GBPCAD

Why not look at the MA for these pairs and not just trade on AUDCAD? All your pair builds are like that anyway(

Look what I trade, although I select them manually, one pair never includes one currency

I miss a lot of signals due to lack of time

i see your point, but it has a slightly different principle

for example the pair GBPAUD - GBPCAD, the correlation of signals and trade is direct

here we see that something is wrong because AUD and CAD are inversely correlated to the dollar - but that's the trick

if the CAD or AUD moves on its own, for whatever reason (or the dollar rises or falls) then it becomes desynchronised and the pair does not trade as they (the pairs) move in opposite directions.

but if GBP rises (or falls) by itself, for its own reasons, it rises (or falls) in both CAD and AUD, and it is in sync - as this pair will then move in one direction - the pair trades...

so there are many pairs as not all are traded at the same time ...

thats how it is...

elmucon:

I see your point, but the principle is a little different.

for example the pair GBPAUD - GBPCAD signal and trade correlation is direct

here we see that something is wrong because AUD and CAD are inversely correlated to the dollar - but this is the trick

if the CAD or AUD moves on its own, for whatever reason (or the dollar rises or falls) then it becomes desynchronised and the pair does not trade as they (the pairs) are moving in opposite directions.

but if GBP rises (or falls) by itself, for its own reasons, it rises (or falls) in both CAD and AUD, and it is in sync - as this pair will then move in one direction - the pair trades...

so there are many pairs as not all are traded at the same time ...

like this ...

No.

Look closely at the movement on the chart, the colours are different, I think you will easily grasp the information

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No.

Look closely at the movement on the chart, the colours are different, I think you will easily grasp the information

thank you very much for the screenshot - see for yourself now you can clearly see the synchronization moment for a 100 pood trade ...

123ё

there are shorter sync passes ...

I understand you're trading spreads - there was such a topic on the forum, on 4 ...

but the profits there are small - I'm trading along the trend, so I'm waiting for the synchronization ...

I also thought it was a rare phenomenon, but it turned out to be not so rare ...

elmucon:

thank you very much for the screenshot - see for yourself now you can clearly see the timing for the 100 pood trade ...

there are shorter synchronous passes ...

I understand you're trading spreads - there was such a topic on the forum, on 4 ...

but the profits there are small - I'm trading along the trend, so I'm waiting for the synchronization ...

I also thought it was rare, but it turned out to be not so rare ...

This is what I trade.

In the video I showed that there is no point in trading 2 pairs that include one currency, you may look at them to make an entry decision, but no more

Link to video archive if you cannot watch it on youtube

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is what I trade.

In the video I showed that there is no point in trading 2 pairs that include one currency, you can look at them to make an entry decision, but no more

ok - i'll look at it later.

ё1223

but i see what you mean - just like the euro rat looks at 4 pairs and trades on two others ...

i just wanted to choose pairs for euro rat (signal, trade) but i got such a result that i didn't even expect ...

slow down with the optimization of 5 made me dance the tambourine to pick pairs - the dance ended with a 60% profit in a week ...

now i don't even know what's better - to look at one thing and trade another or to trade what you see only once ...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is what I trade.

In the video I showed that there is no point in trading 2 pairs that include one currency, you can look at them to make an entry decision, but no more

Here is the link to the video archive if you cannot watch it on youtube

here is the income from the tester - one and the same pair

at the beginning we check on the principle of "spread trading"

ё321

as you see the chart is almost flat, no big drawdowns but income is small

now the same pair only by the "synchronization" principle

3ё12

the chart is more "broken" but the profits are much bigger...

"so choose between those five yesterday but big or three today but small..."

but again, you have to try everything - some pairs are not traded synchronously - only in spread mode ... and vice versa ....

by the way - the deposit load on the first chart is even higher than on the second ...

elmucon:

now the same pair only on the principle of "synchronization"

the timetable is more "ragged" but the income is substantially higher...

Thanks for the explanation and screenshots. Another question - the principle of "synchronisation" - You are waiting for the wave crossing on two currency pairs at the same time, right?

Gridcent:
Thanks for the explanations and screenshots. Another question - the principle of "synchronisation" - you are waiting for the wave crossing on two currency pairs at the same time, right?

Yes - if both of them signal to the upside and the correlation is direct, then both of them are on the buy and vice versa,

If the correlation is reversed, the signal will be one up and one down and the trade will be the same, one up and one down

Reason: