PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 72

stech137:
Humble, Which version of the EA are you using?

Dear Stech,

Thanks for your Quick Explaination. I am using Pipmaker_V10.

Please see my PM to you.

Thanks.

xpma

Do anybothy know how and whant to add code on way that pip maker hawe also XPMA moving average like options because seems to me that XPMA is one of the top MA

thanks

Files:
xpmaea.mq4  7 kb

UseDPO = True It still Buys and Sells Within a Given Day

stech137:
If UseDPO and UseCCI indicators are used:

It will only trade short if 30Min-LWMA is below the daily open price of the currency and if the CCI 15M period(default) and CCI 1M period are below zero and if the price is >= 15 pips (default spacing) ABOVE the highest sell price (counter trend mode).

It will only trade long if 30Min-LWMA is above the daily open price of the currency and if the CCI 15M period(default) and CCI 1M period are above zero and if the price is >= 15 pips (default spacing) BELOW the lowest buy price (counter trend mode).

If you turn off UseDPO or UseCCI or both it will trade more often. If the 30 min. LWMA is above the opening daily candle price, the EA will only take longs even if the price drops straight down 100 pips. It may take a day before it starts doing shorts again. If you turn UseDPO off, it will takes longs and shorts during the day as long as the CCI values are above/below zero.

Do some back tests with different settings , i.e. with indicators turned on and off and you will see how the price reacts

Hi Stech,

On forward testing (V10 Unaltered) i used Both the options UseDPO = True/ CCI = True. But as the market had moved more than 100 Pips - It started going short after previously trading Longs. Was that Fine ? or It is not supposed to do that ?

In any case by the end of major movement it closed the trades very Gracefully with a good profit of $ 430+ in exact 24 Hours and still trading.

Amazing !!!! and I am just blown .

See the attached report.

Thanks

Humble.

Files:

This works Great!!!

stech137:
I think the session target setting already in the EA will do what you want. Just put in the dollar amount of the profit you want to take and the EA will stop trading when the target is reached.

Dear Stech,

This EA works great.

On using the SessionTarget = $ 500. How does the EA handle the Loosing trades - I mean the trades that are open and In RED ?

Can you please explain.

Since today Midnight - GBP/JPY went up and down very badly - hence have several Shorts and longs open - and all in RED.

The Report & Graph have been removed and new ones attached in the posting Below.

Thanks

Humble

humble_trader:
Hi Stech,

On forward testing (V10 Unaltered) i used Both the options UseDPO = True/ CCI = True. But as the market had moved more than 100 Pips - It started going short after previously trading Longs. Was that Fine ? or It is not supposed to do that ?

In any case by the end of major movement it closed the trades very Gracefully with a good profit of $ 430+ in exact 24 Hours and still trading.

Amazing !!!! and I am just blown .

See the attached report.

Thanks

Humble.

Well if the MA falls below the daily open price it will start selling short again. You can put the 30 min LWMA on your chart and check it against the daily open candle to see if it is above or below it.

Let's focus to handle floating loss

Hello guys,

I think we should focus to handle floating loss position beside to add additional indicators for this EA. This is the main problem for Pipsmaker

I have an idea to put OrderstoProtect just like 10points3...

Any other ideas?

freedom131477:
Do anybothy know how and whant to add code on way that pip maker hawe also XPMA moving average like options because seems to me that XPMA is one of the top MA thanks

Can you be clear on what you need here. I might be able to help you.

We also need to fix the EA so it continues trading once SessionTarget or SLTotalinDollar or ProfitTarget is hit without have to reload the EA all the time changing the Date.

Thanks

pip maker+xpma

Roets:
Can you be clear on what you need here. I might be able to help you.

I try all versions of Pip maker and find not enough good indicators are used to indicate trend.I am using XPMA indicator to decside trend and then use pip maker to trade in that direction.And that system is work for me so far so good.Now if you or somebothy whant to add xpma indicator in pip maker then should be called money machine. Finaly after all of pipmakers i find useafule version 9. So for me version 9 of pipmaker with integrated xpma idicator will be 'money machine" holly gral or call how you whant.

Hope enough clear wishes?

Hi, could you post the exact xpma indicator? What timeframe with what settings of the xpma you recommend to decide trade direction? Thanks.

freedom131477:
I try all versions of Pip maker and find not enough good indicators are used to indicate trend.I am using XPMA indicator to decside trend and then use pip maker to trade in that direction.And that system is work for me so far so good.Now if you or somebothy whant to add xpma indicator in pip maker then should be called money machine. Finaly after all of pipmakers i find useafule version 9. So for me version 9 of pipmaker with integrated xpma idicator will be 'money machine" holly gral or call how you whant. Hope enough clear wishes?
Reason: