EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 931

I will help you make money on Forex Skype: OlgForex

Pavel447:
Which forum, if you don't mind me asking?)
Ignat's.

procenkoo: I will help you make money on Forex Skype: OlgForex

---

Yeah, well... easy... you get some dumbasses... you tell them to be scared, tell them to settle in... and, like, 10% of the profits to your pocket.... :) - so they don't suffer from constant moose... you flip a coin to tell them what to say :)

olivero:
Ignat

As of today, such wave models, in classical VA, do not exist.....))))))) IMHO

procenkoo:

I will help you make money on Forex Skype: OlgForex

if you wrote "teach me how not to lose money" that would be another matter ... you must be in the wrong place man .... we've seen better.

strangerr:

Where to?

We'll see in four hours, but that's not what I mean. Stood short from 14:15 to 21:00, but not ready to predict my next position. Are you uncomfortable with consolidations on ALL your charts at the current price level?

Aleksander:
Alexander you have simply become hostage to your beliefs 10% can't be avoided )

I'm not a hostage, I offered the easiest way... I offered the easiest way to take money from citizens :) - You don't seem to be bluffing, but you can't guarantee 100% either..... because the Fora game with the MO is not in favour of traders :)

Although, because of their beliefs, for me, your "offer" sounded something like this - I will help you make money on Uletka ... (I don't insert the letter R... so as not to draconian the paranoid part of the community)

here... our topic is called

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2)

Forecasts... if everyone who posts their forecasts here would pay 10... no, not enough... take $20 per forecast... then the quality of predictions would go up to.... 56% a week... :)

Reason: