Harmonic Analysis - page 259

irad:
A video I saw long time ago about dragon harmonics.

P.S

I will think about doing a loop with that clip music and go to sleep with that.

Thanks for coming back! Really good discussion. Have a good night! Do not dream with the dragon, might consider hunting/driving those .

RyuShin:
From what I see, you should not use his philosophy because he is changing his rules which means he has never had a solid rule. If you keep following him, you will have to change your methods too because he changes things.

Alf is in business for probably 3 years now, sounds very logical, looks very sound. Also previous achivements posted on ...somewhere...

So I have no doubt he is in the remaining 10% of survirvours.

Also, he is the one having the homework summarized very well in one or two pages - did put a lot of afforts collecting it, I think he does the best, and one of the most organized ones.

I look at that as one of the best contribution distinguishing him from many others.

I might not be alone with it, since Alf went on financial services..one can go and pay for joining the group. But what would be wrong with it if he has family and children to finance the time he is blogging when not with them? - I dunno if he has or not, but definitely there is a life behind each of us to take care of.

Definitely changing methods is a red flag for me too.

dan50:

Here is the BAT, my objectives are 1.4890 and 1.4600 before after

Dan50 is it the same bat?

Chart GBPCHF, H4, 2014.04.07 22:15 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

if so, the 1.46950 area would be my first concern to take care of securing the entry.

I might be wrong as anybody else, just what I see here.

What are your considerations?

Just based on supply and demand (theory and discussions on this site today) I suggest you to finetune your rectangle drawing according to sup/dem theory... unless you have yours from HTF at the A-C level... the very broad rectangle.

It is an excellent masterpiece from you anyway! Thank you.

Where do you think you need to improve? Just curiousity, based on what I have seen from you, you are pretty good.

lobogabor:
Dan50 is it the same bat?

Chart GBPCHF, H4, 2014.04.07 22:15 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

if so, the 1.46950 area would be my first concern to take care of securing the entry.

I might be wrong as anybody else, just what I see here.

What are your considerations?

Just based on supply and demand (theory and discussions on this site today) I suggest you to finetune your rectangle drawing according to sup/dem theory... unless you have yours from HTF at the A-C level... the very broad rectangle.

It is an excellent masterpiece from you anyway! Thank you.

Where do you think you need to improve? Just curiousity, based on what I have seen from you, you are pretty good.

I do not consider that rectangle, I remained on the chart but it was a PRZ originates from the previous pattern always on the same pair.

dan50:

I do not consider that rectangle, I remained on the chart but it was a PRZ originates from the previous pattern always on the same pair.

dan50, Thank you, I see it does. Good approach! Please correct if I see something different here..

Chart GBPCHF, D1, 2014.04.07 23:15 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Thanks a lot, I see the same, also mentioned to RyuShin, I do respect the previous HP levels a lot...

Nice bearish gartley on USDJPY.

Files:
usdjpydaily.png  36 kb

RyuShin:
Nice bearish gartley on USDJPY.

RyuShin, you asked about the zones. With my current understanding I would draw those like the red /red-ish supply zones on the pic.

Chart USDJPY, D1, 2014.04.08 17:59 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I dont know if you had a chance to check it out in a nutshell, but the basics are nicely written on Alfonsos site:

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1400234&d=1396687572

(from: Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory )

I think they would not consider the purple rectangle in the middle a valid/good onne having just a doji with no meet on the candle.

lobogabor:
RyuShin, you asked about the zones. With my current understanding I would draw those like the red /red-ish supply zones on the pic.

Chart USDJPY, D1, 2014.04.08 17:59 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots I dont know if you had a chance to check it out in a nutshell, but the basics are nicely written on Alfonsos site: http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1400234&d=1396687572 (from: Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory )

I will not check out the nutshell something. I'm not interested. I was interested in how YOU find supply and demand.

RyuShin:
I will not check out the nutshell something. I'm not interested. I was interested in how YOU find supply and demand.

OK

Good luck then. That is how. I have just shown this pic due to the possible adventage of better controlling risk...in most cases. Irad referred to it yesterday.

I try to answer your question... I find it similar as one would find with ZUP/Elliot or any other wave concept. But would i be that simple, I would not have mentioned the rule page(s) of different authors.

Have seen better video from Seiden, but identifying sup/dem here you go (from the "grandpa" of the wording "supply and demand" in FX):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1PEDq1-FYk

lobogabor:

Chart USDJPY, D1, 2014.04.08 17:59 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots I dont know if you had a chance to check it out in a nutshell, but the basics are nicely written on Alfonsos site: http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1400234&d=1396687572 (from: Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory ) I think they would not consider the purple rectangle in the middle a valid/good onne having just a doji with no meet on the candle.

By the way, what pattern is it on the pic?

Reason: