Harmonic Analysis - page 162

EURGBP daily plan. If the bullish cypher completes, I'll open two positions and let one of them go and see if it's going to complete a bearish butterfly.

Files:

RyuShin:
So did you wait for a selling signal from stoch OB zone? What was about it?

selling signal is geiven in lower time frame on stoch daily,of course

Files:

paulselvan:
selling signal is geiven in lower time frame on stoch daily,of course

Cool. What is your target on it and how did you determine?

RyuShin:
Or a potential butterfly. Best would be cypher completion and then butterfly back-to-back pattern. Btw lobo, how many computers do you have? When you share something (thank you so much btw), I see different settings and stuff. Like different background color, different indicators, different fibo color and sometimes pics from ninja trader. Just out of curiosity, doesn't it confuse you?

Yes it does, and I am just in the process of reducing it all to just possibly 2

RyuShin:
Cool. What is your target on it and how did you determine?

with bearish trend

>Eurusd is under yesterday low ,if daily candle close under it : bearish will continue

>It has broken oct monthly open : if no bounce here more bearish signal

Against it :

>bullish macd div

Plan :

> on short term im waiting slash ST(light blue) :thats also 0.5 PN

P.S : monthly shooting star !

Files:
eurusdh4.png  49 kb

paulselvan:
with bearish trend >Eurusd is under yesterday low ,if daily candle close under it : bearish will continue >It has broken oct monthly open : if no bounce here more bearish signal Against it : >bullish macd div Plan : > on short term im waiting slash ST(light blue) :thats also 0.5 PN

Thanks paul. Good stuff. So it's more like based on structure than ratios and stuff. Do you always enter positions when there's a harmonic pattern and determine when to get out by structure based analysis?

RyuShin:
Thanks paul. Good stuff. So it's more like based on structure than ratios and stuff. Do you always enter positions when there's a harmonic pattern and determine when to get out by structure based analysis?

..hp is powerfull : its difficult to give up

..taking profit almost when structure and fibo ratios are in confluence

..By the way its pleasant to see Denamark based trades

paulselvan:
..hp is powerfull : its difficult to give up ..taking profit almost when structure and fibo ratios are in confluence ..By the way its pleasant to see Denamark based trades

Demark + harmonic patterns is something we shouldn't ignore. Demark + White swan is my favorite. Look at pics below. Early this morning there was a bullish butterfly + demark 9 on USDJPY 30m.

Files:

RyuShin:
Demark + harmonic patterns is something we shouldn't ignore. Demark + White swan is my favorite. Look at pics below. Early this morning there was a bullish butterfly + demark 9 on USDJPY 30m.

it looks simple but it isnt,is it?

paulselvan:
it looks simple but it isnt,is it?

It's simple if you know what you're doing. If you're not sure what you're doing, it's not simple.