Harmonic Analysis - page 79

Both, fibo and trend wave, but Bearish or Bullish Trend Wave sign it is to CONFIRM ENTRY BUY OR SELL, and Gartley Pattern to support

schemewalkers:
Both, fibo and trend wave, but Bearish or Bullish Trend Wave sign it is to CONFIRM ENTRY BUY OR SELL, and Gartley Pattern to support

You don't trade unless you see a sign that TrendWave gives even though there's a pattern formed?

In longer timeframes, it's very bearish while in shorter timefames it's kinda consolidating. Trend is our friend but there's some possibility to reverse as well.

I'm still learning but to me all patterns are reversal because harmonic patterns give you an idea when the price likely to reverse.

Hi, I've got some paralysis by analysis last couple of weeks, despite the fact the most of my trading eventually ended in profit,

I decided to be more cautious so I restart this week my demo account and started to trade demo this week trying to use both zup and my eyes to call good trades on shorter timeframes

GBPJPY 15m A butterfly with 50% and 127.2 confluence, RSI Divergence, short position is on.

Files:
gbpjpy.m15.png  107 kb

AUDUSD 5m bullish crab(RSI divergence and the right fibo level), went long took 50% off @ 30 pips which is X point my stop went below last swing low, and my second target is B point

Files:
audusd.m5.png  80 kb

irad:

On AUDUSD you put fibo expansion A-B-C while on GBPJPY you put it A-B-A. What prompted you to take A-B-A instead A-B-C?

irad:
AUDUSD 5m bullish crab(RSI divergence and the right fibo level), went long took 50% off @ 30 pips which is X point my stop went below last swing low, and my second target is B point

Btw at the same time there was a bullish 121. Worked out pretty well.

Files:
nzdusdm15.png  57 kb

RyuShin:
On AUDUSD you put fibo expansion A-B-C while on GBPJPY you put it A-B-A. What prompted you to take A-B-A instead A-B-C?

I still try both A-B-A and A-B-C

this time I've found confluence lined up perfectly(you can see that it's not really A-butterfly also.. the ratio for XA suppose to be 61.8 to 78.6(or maybe it suppose to be XC 61.8 to 78.6))

I hate to rely on indicators but this time the divergence played important role in going short with the confluence

irad:
I still try both A-B-A and A-B-C this time I've found confluence lined up perfectly(you can see that it's not really A-butterfly also.. the ratio for XA suppose to be 61.8 to 78.6(or maybe it suppose to be XC 61.8 to 78.6)) I hate to rely on indicators but this time the divergence played important role in going short with the confluence

Actually that's what I thought. Like me I'm testing fibo clusters. Both ABA and ABC work (not always of course) in my opinion as long as confluence or/and convergence is good. You don't have to hate relying on indicators because indicators do work if you know how to use them. It looks like USDJPY is looking for a direction in a consolidation. You can see on the left, there was a consolidation and finally broke.

Files:
usdjpyh4_1.png  39 kb
Reason: