FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 491

Nestradamus:
Well if you think the world economy is driven by suckers, then the end of the world is nigh))))

So I didn't say it was far away, well, not the end, but it's going to be good)

There are "securities" traded around the world that aren't worth a cent, paper metals and coloured pieces of paper with no collateral at all, because this whole "world economy" exists only on paper, so what can we expect here?)

And when that catastrophe arrives, it will be those who move things around that will suffer the most.

http://inosmi.ru/economic/20160717/237205194.html

http://inosmi.ru/economic/20160715/237202247.html

Are they moving it?)

Специалист по коррупции: плохо, что предприятия еще более закрыты, чем ранее
Специалист по коррупции: плохо, что предприятия еще более закрыты, чем ранее
  • inosmi.ru
Да неуж-то? Как же так, нас поучали, что капитализьм эффективен по определению, коррупция невозможна! А тут такой норвежский пассаж. Ублюдок Гайдар переворачивается в гробу, Чубайсенок готовит чемодан в тюрьму... Как то так.

And Lithuania, which in four years will be able to pay its citizens a pension equal to 24% of the average salary, Belarus, where Batska takes money even from the unemployed, because there is nowhere else to take it, everybody asked for it - they refused, Ukraine on the brink of default and revolution, Russia on the brink of another major crisis, everything is clear with the European Union, GB has chosen not the worst option by jumping overboard, nothing to say about Africa and South America, nor about Indochina. What have we got left? So where is the fucking"world economy"?

You know why, Nestradamus? Because it's all about the banking system, which can just make unsecured money out of thin air, and it makes a lot of it, not the real sector that produces real goods, which in reality is the very economy that the powers that be around the world don't even seem to need.)

sxww:

So I didn't say it was far away, well, not the end, but it's going to be good)

There are "securities" traded on a global scale that are not worth a cent, paper metals and coloured pieces of paper with no collateral at all, because this whole "world economy" exists only on paper, so what can we expect here?)

And when that catastrophe arrives, it will be those who move things around that will suffer the most.

http://inosmi.ru/economic/20160717/237205194.html

http://inosmi.ru/economic/20160715/237202247.html

Are they moving it?)

Just wait, they know themselves that these bills are worthless. And if they are worthless, then they have nothing to lose either. They will wait a little longer and restart their charade.

The universe is magnificent.

Thank you )

tuma_news:

The universe is magnificent.

Thank you )

You're welcome, but you seem to have the wrong galaxy.

Alexey Busygin:
Well wait for it, they themselves know that those bills are worthless. And if they're not worth anything, then they have nothing to lose either. They'll wait a while and restart their charade.

Lyosha, show us your grid of orders, let's have a laugh)

You trade with a grid because you don't know where?)

And don't touch Tuma, he's HIS best pupil))))

sxww:

Lyosha, show us your grid of orders, let's have a laugh)

You trade with a grid because you don't know where?)

And don't touch Tuma, he's HIS best pupil))))

I trade with a grid just to insure the depot, the difference is that you strain yourself in case of a strong move in the wrong direction and I do not give a damn. I open and close with pairs and for that any movement is comrade.

The only thing I am worried about is that the bigger the lot, the less predictable the peaks, it may turn around at the most inopportune moment.

How do you do? Have you lost a lot in my absence?

Alexey Busygin:

The difference is that you get stressed when there is a strong movement in the wrong direction and I don't care. I open and close in pairs and for that any movement is a comrade.

The only thing bothers me, the bigger the lot, the less predictable the peaks, may turn around at the most inopportune moment.

And how are you doing? Have you lost a lot in my absence?

As I told you many times, there is no drawdown at all, the price always goes where it should after opening a position.

As for the "unpredictable", that's because of your laziness.

My profit margins are not that bad, I have a feeling that some investors have already moved my stock from here.)

All put one question - why do I need you, and that's the end of the conversation).

sxww:

Leshenka, I've told you many times, there are no drawdowns at all, the price always goes where it should after opening a deal.

And what you have "unpredictable" is due to your laziness.

As for the other forex broker, I don't think that it is a real forex broker, as I don't know how to trade forex in general. It's getting to me, his last new business, so I've had to be more careful.

Alexey Busygin:
I thought the same when I was trading small, but then I realised my broker is also a kitchen, only bigger. It's killing me, his latest move, I've had to be more careful.

Leshenka, how will you trade with a normal broker when there are no kitchens? You can't put your grid in different directions there).

Actually, I switched to options trading, plus a short-term futures trading account, so I jumped off the kitchens.

Reason: