Harmonic Analysis - page 26

GBPCHF 30m bat pattern which I forcasted here yesterday got filled on my limit order at PRZ 192.9% which is a daily support

so far it reacted nicely to that level and pattern.

irad:
NZDUSD agressive C(or safety C) just finish it's way down(as for my analysis) for about 100 pips, now maybe going up. and for those who wonder, I don't care about time perfection with pattern formation.. if you think it's that important, try to convince me

That C was amazing. I thought you cared about time since you stated "it may not be like harmonics".

Files:
nzdusdm15_2.png  46 kb

RyuShin:
So in your pinion, what is your ideal time length? I'm asking those who pay attention to time.

@RyuShin

i acknowledge with @lanorinHawklight time is importnat in HP

Your several posts are fantastic but i thing its interesting also to know why some patterns failed ...and i suppose we will find this tilme rule.Take a look to snapshots posted by @pourchik and @harrymonic

Files:
time.png  69 kb
rule.png  222 kb

paulselvan:
@RyuShin i acknowledge with @lanorinHawklight time is importnat in HP Your several posts are fantastic but i thing its interesting also to know why some patterns failed ...and i suppose we will find this tilme rule.Take a look to snapshots posted by @pourchik and @harrymonic

It's funny because I started going through the thread I saw those pictures and I added the N200 pattern to my pattern list. I'll do some experiment on correlation between harmonics and time.

Files:
n200.png  65 kb

Being attentive is important I think. I was not attentive enough and missed aggressive C on EURUSD.

Files:
eurusdh1_4.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
That C was amazing. I thought you cared about time since you stated "it may not be like harmonics".

yeah, I prefer that it would look clean perfect and tidy, but in the lower timeframes i think are too volatile to measure time.

irad:
yeah, I prefer that it would look clean perfect and tidy, but in the lower timeframes i think are too volatile to measure time.

I totally agree with you. +M15 timeframes are preferable for this I suppose. I'm sorry if I've asked you this before but do you always look for 61.8 retracement for agg C or 50 sometimes? I see 50 retracement + divergence for agg C from time to time. Like today on GBPUSD M15. Maybe it's risky but if there's support or resistance, it might be a chance.

Files:
gbpusdm15.png  38 kb

RyuShin:
I totally agree with you. +M15 timeframes are preferable for this I suppose. I'm sorry if I've asked you this before but do you always look for 61.8 retracement for agg C or 50 sometimes? I see 50 retracement + divergence for agg C from time to time. Like today on GBPUSD M15. Maybe it's risky but if there's support or resistance, it might be a chance.

well I took off profit @ 78.6 I actually didn't want to close it but than I saw all that price starting to consolidate and I looked left and saw there is some support so I took half of my position out.

anyway I don't have solid rules for aggressive C

GBPUSD M30. Potential cypher. I applied my new rule for cypher.

Files:
gbpusdm30_2.png  49 kb

Good example of gartley ABCD.

Files:
usdchfm15_4.png  67 kb
Reason: