Need help in creating EA using custom indicator

Hi

I need help in creating an EA based on a custom indicator (attached). It's a fairly simple indicator that signals buy and sell opportunities using arrows. I would like the EA to open a trade at exactly the same time a buy or sell signal comes up. It would also be better if the EA would automatically close an order when a reversal arrow appears. At that same time, it would execute a trade in the direction of the reversal arrow. In other words, say the EA placed a buy order when a buy arrow (green arrows) appears. A couple of bars later a sell arrow (red arrow) appears (reversal), when that happens the EA would close the previous buy order and immediately initiate a sell order. Please note that occasionally, arrows of the same direction as the open order (buy) show up before a reversal arrow appears. In this case the EA should ignore these and wait for the reversal arrow before any action is taken. This function could be used instead of using a T/P function.

As you can tell, I have absolutely ZERO experience in MQL programming. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Cheers!

Files:

You seem to have not much experience in attaching files either. :)

Drave:
You seem to have not much experience in attaching files either. :)

ooops! File is now attached...thx

that zip file is invalid zip file....

SDC:

that zip file is invalid zip file....

file is now fixed...
Reason: