Is Forex a good option for the students?

well i think forex is a good business program. but in the initial stage for forex we need to invest good money. and i think its impossible for the students to invest in forex. as students have greater power to understand new things and have a good analytical knowledge due to their learning phase well i guess if they are given this opportunity they will surely succeed

so what should students do if they want to work in forex?

When I was a student, our teacher in economics recommended us to try trading (but not in forex, with stocks). Some students earned that way the small amount of money I believe students can do it, because they can learn very quickly. But firstly here should be decided which one type of trading they will use. Surely, that won't be intro-day.

Also students have exams, when they hardly ever can trade.

your teacher know shit about trading

get us to know some succeed students first -- I always wonder if a group of student do investment demo in a computer lab, will they eventually come up with some success formula for that current market condition, I meant collaboration in order to determine the most winning , or least losing formulae

I can say that -- as I took investment management while the theory like growth, interest rate, new products launch does not happen in real time trading (paper investment was the old term for demo account)

students, only if you wanna to learn MT4 in program coding

could also learn different school of thoughts (we can group indicators here)

but you think you could make milk money (not lunch money here) haha, good luck]] we just gamble our time here

BTW, I just enter SELL eur/aud at 1-2508 , see how does it go tonight

if you are in NYC, why not buy lot of snacks and staple food, then sell it in a VAN for 10 to 20% markup with supermarket price, people got surging demand for grocery, I wonder why don't they go for the airport instead with an ipad, so they can plan for a short holiday -- why live like refugees in NY

I don't think Forex has a limitation. As long as the person is over 18 and can think wise. To me as long as you age is enough earn from Forex, there will be no problem. Learn from the e-books to get the basic, practice with demo account and can control your emotion.

Peter Brandley:
so what should students do if they want to work in forex?

I didn't actually asked what subject do you study? Cause I think that affect your trading very much. If you are studying finance\business or computer science (you can program for MQ4 in this way) that's good, but if you studying english literature

how difficult and alarming is Forex -- it is for you to find out

is it just because

--- non-sustainable pattern

---- always picking the wrong direction

at first, we just thought we don't know those unique sign, but how about, after you learn it all, do you think you will get the sign

example, one person like one EA, when the market condition change, he just reverse the buy and sell of that EA -- do you think he will get continuous winnings thereafter by using this method (reverse of lose is win)

FOOD for THOUGHT , welcome to tell us, if you try any of the ABOVE !!

how Difficult can forex be -- can it just be simple positive and negative number on a number line

forex does not pay towards your effort nor smartness

it flash digits fast as a thundering light

we lure in because of it playfulness --- getting it right is by .......

It seems to me that the question is "too broad". How would, for example, student of art apply what he is learning to forex? Other than that, everybody can trade forex.

as a student, when you look around you in the classroom you see classmates/friends

in reality those are competition, you guys are competing to get a job later on based on the program/course you are taking in college or UNI, the smart student would think out of the box and see the opportunity that comes with forex trading.

yeah it can't be taught in school but if i knew about forex, I would have self taught my self as soon as i graduated from highschool. well there is no reason to cry over spilled milk so i guess im all good trading with hotforex now and still earning and still hav a day job to attend to lol.. but one day, most jobs are gonna be online. forex is not a job its a business..

Peter Brandley:
well i think forex is a good business program. but in the initial stage for forex we need to invest good money. and i think its impossible for the students to invest in forex. as students have greater power to understand new things and have a good analytical knowledge due to their learning phase well i guess if they are given this opportunity they will surely succeed so what should students do if they want to work in forex?

They must learn and understand about forex first.. Then, they can practice to trading with demo account to feel atmosphere of trading.. Or they can take part in demo contest, like 999 demo contest and other..

Peter Brandley:
well i think forex is a good business program. but in the initial stage for forex we need to invest good money. and i think its impossible for the students to invest in forex. as students have greater power to understand new things and have a good analytical knowledge due to their learning phase well i guess if they are given this opportunity they will surely succeed so what should students do if they want to work in forex?

Now I've seen some profound statements on here but this takes the biscuit. A statement that couldn't be further from the truth with much to learn, and it will be the hard way by the sounds of it...

Reason: