Is Forex a good option for the students? - page 7

mang_ncep:
They must learn and understand about forex first.. Then, they can practice to trading with demo account to feel atmosphere of trading.. Or they can take part in demo contest, like 999 demo contest and other..

Learning is very important its important that they should practice in demo account and deveop their trading skills so that in real account trading can be done properly.

You mean can someone trade 8 hours a day when at the same time there are classes or exams? Why of course

I think it is! You can start from as much as 20 euros or even get the bonus account. At the same time you can make some extra money, which is always good when you're young and full of energy.

It is, i would even say it is perfect for students, anyways they're sittin by the computers all day long, ehy not to make some money than.

I am already a student

forex is my part time job that can afford my needs

All of us already know that Forex is best market that offering us big profit in fast way and we can do it for a long investment. That’s why, keeping our equity safe is very important for us. Good money and risk management is always needed in Forex if we want to have safer trading experience. With better money management, we can trade easier.

Learning is the only key to get success in forex , leaning and practicing through demo account is a good option to have. as per me forex education is good for all especially management and commerce student.

TheLastBear:
Forex is good for anyone who wants to gain financial freedom.

Forex is best choice and it provides financial freedom to the students so that they can earn some extra money and can manage their expenses.

Reason: