Is Forex a good option for the students? - page 5

Anyone can trade in forex even students. Because they also have rights to earn money and have self depended.

For students, babypips.com is most useful school. And it is very easy to understand. So start with it and keep trading.

trademanagerpro:
Anyone can trade in forex even students. Because they also have rights to earn money and have self depended. For students, babypips.com is most useful school. And it is very easy to understand. So start with it and keep trading.

Agree with babypips. 2ndskiesforex is another good place to learn price action trading specially for newbies

Shouldn't we invert the question : are students good for forex trading? Shouldn't they do what they are supposed to do : study, and once they finish, they can decide if they wish to "forex" or not?

Yes I find forex very effective in terms of earning when I was a student .It was a big support to meet my study expenditures. Many of my friends do part time jobs for getting money but I choose forex for this purpose . It helped me a lot , I use small amount of investment and forum bonus for real trading.

Master Forex IB:
Yes I find forex very effective in terms of earning when I was a student .It was a big support to meet my study expenditures. Many of my friends do part time jobs for getting money but I choose forex for this purpose . It helped me a lot , I use small amount of investment and forum bonus for real trading.

Why I didn't guess to trade on forex when I was a student?:)

Forex is the good choice for students and in a part time students can earn a good money from Forex so that they can manage their expenses and it is a good opportunity for students to join and earn a good money from it.

Yes it is god to trade while doing your study but as we all know forex is very risky and you may get loss due to lack of knowledge so what student can do is they can learn forex at their college life and after having enough experience then can start trading with real money.

Forex is the good option for students they can earn lot of money from Forex and can manage their monthly weekly and daily expenses.

I wouldn't say that it is something outstanding opportunity for students to make millions. But it is good, especially if you have economic background.

My thinking is that Forex is not suitable for students. You have to invest, figure out strategy, than trade demo, and even than you have like 5-10% income from your account? I'd say it is way to long, especially when you have party tomorrow and not in 6 months

Reason: