Can I get every thing from reading Books? - page 2

Reading books will improve your knowledge not trading. You need to practice trading. If you are good you can learn FX trading alone. If not best thing is to get an assistant from a mentor.

Reading of books is an excellent way of having forex education and knowledge is one of the important criteria of a forex trader .With knowledge it help and gives you understanding of forex . But in order to succeed you need to practice how to trade which will help you utilize your knowledge and all you have learned about forex. You can start practicing through a demo account .

Reading of books is not enough you need to practice with a demo account to understand more and experience what it like to trade in forex market.

100% agree. Books are great, demo account is as useful or more.

Without a doubt reading through textbooks will be the great idea to acquire good knowledge about Fx although you can't anything in relation to Fx from textbooks. You should also stop by Fx community forums, go to webinars, view video clips and also train a growing number of inside Fx to be successful investor inside Fx.

There is not a soul who can envisage the actual actions of this market with surely. So for understanding accurate faction I think it is not enough to get all information from reading books. In my trading life, I got proper direction from ‘ProfiForex’ where many educational facilities are available. Therefore, by using video educational materials I took many fundamental and technical skill that was absent from me. Now I am becoming a knowledgeable trader day by day.

By reading from book, we will get new knowledge. If we read a book about forex, we will get new knowledge about forex. We also must learn from experience too. We may not get everything but we will get something and it's better more than we do not get anything.

Nobody can learn everything from books. Learning does not mean reading : learning is a process that reading is just a part of

Reading of books to get information in forex will help you alot but there is great need to practice through a demo account and start trading by opening a live account to really have the feel of trading .

Trade small live account. feel the loss. Then you shall feel what will happen when you lose big. Then decide if trading is for you

Reason: