Do you want to lose your money? - page 2

Price Action Trading:
Whether lose or gain, as long as you can maintain the a positive ratio of profit:loss, you should be all set. Of course you are gonna loose sometime!

Losing money is just normal esp when you just started the live trading. But when the lose becomes regular as your trading goes on, I think its different issue. You have to pause for a while and ask why. Maybe these is something wrong with the way you trade or your trading strategy.

rrayne20009:
I do agree.Losses are part of forex,even the so-called experts do lose sometimes.As you said,it is how you control your risks of losing and maximizing your gains.I think losses are lessons and how you rebound from it describes you as a trader.

Yes, its normal. The crucial thing about this is you have to take some measures to control and to minimize your lose while maximizing and increasing your gains. If its the other way around, its the end of your trading funds then.

alanfx:
Agree with PAT. That's what I am trying to maintain

But how can we maintain the positive ration of profits? Forex market is changing every minute and every seconds right. So I think it would be very difficult to establish.

No of course!Nobody wants to lose money but loosing is already a part of trading sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

lee.belisar:
Yes, its normal. The crucial thing about this is you have to take some measures to control and to minimize your lose while maximizing and increasing your gains. If its the other way around, its the end of your trading funds then.

One way to control loss is for us newbies to learn money management like how to set stop loss order in our trades.

Whoever is trading forex somewhere in the back of his mind should check if there is a wish like the title of this thread With market manipulations taking place in the last couple of years we all should examine our heads

Yes, you are right! Nobody wants loosing the money. We accept the fact that this is normal and this is part of Forex trading, at least part of studying Forex trading.

But still... Nobody wants loosing the money. So, why don't you insure your funds and get them back in case of a loss? This is real!

Think about it!

When their is a chance of gaining there will also be a chance of losing.

remember this when you gain someone on the other part of the world loss and the cycle continues.

If you can afford to lose your money, then it is the place for you. Trading is all about losing and gaining profit. What do you think?[/QUOT

I dont and i guess nobody wants to lose their money as much as possible.But in forex trading lossing and gaining are really part of the business.So its how you manage or handle it to work for you.

rrayne20009:
I do agree.Losses are part of forex,even the so-called experts do lose sometimes.As you said,it is how you control your risks of losing and maximizing your gains.I think losses are lessons and how you rebound from it describes you as a trader.

Right you cant win all the time knowing forex market is really huge,so its up to the traders to have a good implementation of its risk management as well as money management.

Reason: