Is Forex a good option for the students? - page 6

Good option to learn how the market reacts to fundamentals and technicals. So basically student can learn TA & FA.

I used my study loans to trade forex when I still in my tertiary education last time. It all depends whether you can afford to take the risk.

lupex:
I don't think Forex has a limitation. As long as the person is over 18 and can think wise. To me as long as you age is enough earn from Forex, there will be no problem. Learn from the e-books to get the basic, practice with demo account and can control your emotion.

Yes of course there is no limitation of gender or age and every one can joins and it requires its basic knowledge and experience and it is good choice for students and can manage their expenses with the income from Forex.

Obviously Forex is a good option for students because they can take it as per time job and earn some money.

I think forex is a good business or per time job for a student.one student can easily make good money from it.

No

students should be studying for their degree's (as they are supposed to be)

and drinking beer

what would happen if they failed at both FX and the degree as there was nt enough time to devote for just the one subject

Degree 1st, then FX afterwards

unless your super brainy or the degree is in economics

and even then, probably not that wise either

you cannot concentrate when you have pendings and tomorrow biology exam ..

I would say a big "No" to Forex during student ageing.Though it is a very good platform for earning money,it is not supportive for students as it will divert their attention and focus from carrier building to money making,which they can easily make once their carrier is properly built.Students should focus only on their studies during their study life. Whole life is there to make money by using Forex.

Hi,Chase Pips,

Same thinking is here...Man!!!

How old are you when you start trading?

How old are you when you start trading?

Reason: