Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 4

Rugyi_cool:
But it's a different product, you can also sell the signal with investor money! What's the problem?
So how much money will you personally have from investor money trading and how much money from selling?

Briarius:
So how much money will you personally have from trading investor's money and how much money from selling?
They are two different (and parallel) "streams". If you add them up, you end up with more money)

docer:
By and large, at the initial stages, this is a good platform to "get noticed". Who is ready to pay how much and for what will be decided when the real market for this service is launched. If a person wants to broadcast signals, it's his right, there will be people who will pay for the service if it is of high quality, and the amount will be decided through rebalancing, as for any service or product.
Yes, I agree. The author: you want to sell. Surely there will be buyers. Personally, I am a supporter of the opinion that it is not profitable to sell your really profitable signals.

Briarius:
So how much money will you personally have from trading with investor's money and how much money from selling?

The buyer should only be interested in the number of plus points and I think nothing else. it does not matter how much money the seller trades with!

Rugyi_cool:

What difference does it make, the point does not change! A buyer should only be interested in a positive number of points and I think nothing else. what kind of money does the seller trade with!!!

I am not speaking from the buyer's point of view but from the seller's. From the buyer's point of view you are absolutely right.

Briarius:
Yes, I agree. To the author: you want to sell. I'm sure there will be buyers. I personally am a supporter of the opinion that it is not profitable to sell your really profitable signals.
I don't think it is profitable to sell your real profitable signals, but the price is formed by comparing opinions, and you have to have an investor and this marketplace will be a good bridge for a meeting.

Briarius:
I am not speaking from the buyer's point of view now, but from the seller's point of view. From the buyer's point of view, you are absolutely right.
Let's say you earned $1,000 a month from your main account, and another $100 from sales, then who needs another hundred quid in our lives?

docer:
And the price is formed by comparing opinions, and working with an investor needs to have one and this platform would also be a good bridge for a meeting, all the more convenient and transparent, at first glance.
It's good. If you have real data on real profitable trades please let me know in this thread and I will look at it and see if I can buy signals.

Rugyi_cool:
Let's say from the main account you earned $1000 a month, and from sales another +$100, then who else has a hundred quid in our lives?
If you have a real account with profit, write to us, we will work together.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Rugyi_cool:
Let's say from the main account you earned $ 1000 a month, and from selling more + $ 100 is another hundred quid anyone in our lives?

The way he writes, it's all bullshit. It looks like a man with nothing to do, decided to take his breath away by writing.

Reason: