FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 698

new-rena:

How else can I explain it to you?

Didn't I tell you - are you keeping the purchase? If so, I don't envy you...

I told you it would fall.

And look what a nice GEEP down.

So you explain in one direction, then you say that the ruble will fall, then you put out pictures that the quid will fall. I understand you say it like it is)))) I can see it on the chart and so on)))

Theruble will fall." Although I may forget it happened so long ago on the 14th)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page690

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

mmmoguschiy-new:
See how well that worked out - you got a match - you spread your fingers. You didn't get a match - you spread your fingers and said that all platypuses - they confuse the top with the bottom.
Explain to him... I'll pass.

I do not understand why they are arguing)) If we strengthen the rouble today, the minimum is 56, and I think we will see 57 and kopecks.

Dimmerd:

So you explain in one direction, then you say that the ruble will fall, then on the contrary you put pictures that the quid will fall, I understand you say in fact as it is)))) I can see it on the chart and so on)))

Theruble will fall." Although I may forget it happened so long ago on the 14th)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page690

What does the dollar have to do with anything? When we say ruble here we always mean USDRUR. The same goes for all other pairs.

new-rena:
What does the dollar have to do with anything? When we say ruble here, we always mean USDRUR. The same is true for all other pairs.
I could not get a grip))) You're the one who asks what the USD is here, but you say that when we say ruble we meanUSD! RUR))

Dimmerd:
i can't believe it!))) you ask what about the quid, and you say if we say ruble, we meanUSD! RUR )))

Then wait for the RUR to come back, along with the old one, and I'll pore over it for now)

So you're trading USD and RUR separately, two orders or something????

Just got to me))))))))))))

Dimmerd:
USD!!! RUR ))
What kind of a pair are they? RUR are Rwandan shells. )))

max325:
What kind of a pair are they? RUR - Rwandan seashells. )))
No russian ukrainian shells))))rur

new-rena:

Then wait for the RUR to come back, along with the old one, and I'll pore over it for now)

So you're trading USD and RUR separately, two orders or something????

Just got to me))))))))))))

He was saying he didn't have any seashells trading, by the way.

Dimmerd:
He said he didn't have shells to bargain with.
The fact that any of the locals don't bargain in the real world is best ignored.
Reason: