Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 9

sanyooooook:

I do not know what figures you are talking about.

Everything is calculated in the table, you just need to process it.

It's counted from the first trade. If you open a long position, count the net position, if you close it, count the profit in points, the result is written in the profit column

after that, everything is summed up line by line, we get the balance movement, then we add the difference between the current price and the net position to the balance and obtain the equity.

The data in the table is easy to calculate.

Fuck, where do the numbers in the table come from ? Is it flipper ? Is it a flipper in mt4 ?

Mischek2:

Fuck, where are the numbers in the table coming from ? Is it flipper ? Last in mt4 ?

Tell me you want to take a shit ), ask where the data came from. The data is from the quote, the table of all trades (I wrote that already), it's the strike price.

sanyooooook:

Tell me you want to take a shit ), ask where the data came from. The data is from the quote, a table of all the trades (I wrote that already), it's the strike price.

what is it - refilling, partial closure ?

Mischek2:

What is it - a long, a partial close?

When you have an open long and you still open a long, it is called a fill-in, if you were in longs and you open a short with the same volume, it is called a closing of the position.

If you went long and opened a short with a larger volume, this is a reversal; if you went short, this is a partial close.

sanyooooook:

All entries on the market for Thursday, on the eurodollar futures (FORTS), in the first post, they are in the table, I just calculate the aggregate position and build a chart relative to the current price at the time of the transaction.

Well, it is clear that this graph will always tend downwards, because if the price goes up, then each subsequent purchase will be higher than the previous one, and if the price goes down, then each sale will be lower than the previous one. But what makes you think that you will be able to enter by a Limit order? For example, the price goes up, all of your "asks" are getting eaten up, and nobody cares about your bid. You'll move it following the price until someone finally gets his attention... So, it's not as easy as it looks at first glance. In order to make money on the spread, the price should frequently fluctuate in one place, i.e., predominant flatness is needed.

There is also a picture of net lots at the top.

You can see a sharp change from bays to shorts, and the price does not move at all at that moment.

and this one, this one is more interesting.

This one shows the removal of stops (my assumption or just the closing of the crowd), the net position volume goes to zero, i.e. there are no positions in the market (relative to the beginning of the day).

Meat:

the predominant flotation is needed.

night, eurofrank, loonie.

By the way, when you think about it, these charts are essentially a trend/float indicator. The more downward sloping the chart is, the more trending it is. And if it is horizontal, it means that trendiness is approximately equal to flatness. It can in principle even go upwards (I was wrong in my previous post about such variant not being possible), if flat prevails.

Flatness refers to price fluctuations within the spread. And by trendiness we mean fluctuations exceeding the spread.

Meat:

By the way, when you think about it, these charts are essentially a trend/float indicator. The more downward sloping the chart is, the more trending it is. And if it is horizontal, it means that trendiness is approximately equal to flatness. It can in principle even go upwards (I was wrong in my previous post about such variant not being possible), if flat prevails.

Flatness refers to price fluctuations within the spread. And by trendiness we mean the fluctuations of the price exceeding the spread.

I mean the same but in a different way )

When the equity chart goes down, nothing special happens; when it goes up, the total equity surges and squeezes the crowd into minus.

odiseif:
night, eurofrank, loonie.

or better still - night, eurofrank, loonie, spread

I don't understand where the numbers are coming from either.

Sanyooooook, how did you determine from the table of all deals which deal is limit and which is the market deal? I'm afraid that in the table of all deals it is only market deals

More precisely, there are limit and market bids, and the trades are all market bids. If there is a trade it means that the market bid has found a limit bid, but the market bid can also be absorbed by the market one.

"Net position volume goes to zero, i.e. there is no position in the market (relative to the beginning of the day)" - you can draw a graph of open positions to find out if this is true.

Reason: