Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 12

round numbers

hi all

i need indicator that drow a round number line whenever the frice is getting close to a round number level like 1.2600 1.2500 etc.

does anybody have such indicator?????

need it for mt4

moshe

Price grid ...

moshe

This is what I have on PC and it does what you are looking for (with some additions)

mosheber:
hi all

i need indicator that drow a round number line whenever the frice is getting close to a round number level like 1.2600 1.2500 etc.

does anybody have such indicator?????

need it for mt4

moshe
Files:

You can look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178622

and if not - ask on this thread (make one more post there):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514

Thanks for the reply ND,

Good to see theupdated statement too.

I only referred to the iParamon Indy as it had been mentioned earlier in this thread.

Have noted the hours you replied with, and I will give it a try today, and see how I go. Do you trade mainly from the entries given with the red/blue dotted lines?

I see sometimes the entries in text on the top left hand screen are different to the red/blue dotted lines.

Cheers

marlaust

newdigital:
Hi marlaust,

Yes, trading.

It is updated statement:

I am trading when I have time to trade.

For example - I did not trade on Friday and will not trade today. So, I am not trading every day.

iParamon hours? it can be any hours between 6 or 7 am till 6 or 8 pm GMT so it is basicly my day/trading time (because of my local timezone).

Hi marlaust,

I do not use any specific hours to trade.

I start when I wake up in the morning (my morning)

During my day time - I can trade EURUSD and USDCHF.

During the night - it may be good to trade USDJPY and AUDUSD for example.

Yes, I am using red/blue dotted lines (mainly, not all the time).

I see sometimes the entries in text on the top left hand screen are different to the red/blue dotted lines.

This text is MaksiGen Channel indicator. Because we can trade differently using those indicators:

- on breakout of support/resistance lines (red/blue dotted lines);

- to trade inside horizontal channel of MaksiGen Channel indicator.

- to trade on breakout of horizontal channel of MaksiGen Channel indicator.

Updated statement:

Sweet...

Hi Newdigital.

So using the MaksiGen-Range indicator. Is your entry when a candle closes past one of the horizontal white dashed lines. Above the top line for up and below the bottom dashed line for down ? And also do you trade this on the 1min TF.

newdigital:
Trades for today:

I closed the trades (because of Friday) and please find updated statement (initial deposit was 500 dollars):

Can you tell which indicator is used in thisTemplate? Please

what is price action how to learn that

Hello guys

i read a lot of articles and now im so confused, Price action trade whit nothing no indicator only see the candles ?? how works that.

Lot of traders say ist the best but i can say no indicator is same like driving in the darkness , a indicator follow me give me some information.

So please tell me if you know or have good experience trading price actions how to learn how to trade in this way using no indicator

whats ist the clue or the holy grail in price action some secrets or

thanks

Reason: