Metatrader known bugs ... - page 83

They are unifying the mt4 and mt5 - and they started by unifying the worst things not the best

It is frustrating that we can not test indicators the way we used to - not being able to delete indicator from the visual is a mess

checkin:
It is frustrating that we can not test indicators the way we used to - not being able to delete indicator from the visual is a mess

Hopefully they will correct that - since it is obviously an error

If it is not an error but a limitation, then I have no comment on any future development of mt

mladen:
Hopefully they will correct that - since it is obviously an error If it is not an error but a limitation, then I have no comment on any future development of mt

I do not believe that they will change anything

They are just brokers puppets now and are doing only what brokers demand. We can only imagine why brokers do not like manual trading systems

Build 788 - they finally corrected that the indicator could not be deleted/removed from the chart in visual mode. Multi time frame still does not work correctly in back test visual mode. The rest I did not test - no list of changes

"News" from mt :

That is becoming rather funny

Files:
mt.gif  12 kb

techmac:
"News" from mt :

That is becoming rather funny

Yes, when a spam topic has been surviving for three days, then the forum is lacking supervision. The responsible moderator is surfing the freelance section only (to get a better job?).

Ovo:
Yes, when a spam topic has been surviving for three days, then the forum is lacking supervision. The responsible moderator is surfing the freelance section only (to get a better job?).

If the forum is lacking supervision, then it means that the forum is on its way down. That shows much better what is the state of mt than anything what we can tell

Ovo:

Moderator is surfing the freelance section only (to get a better job?). That is sad. That just shows that he is not payed by mt - and that is even worse

In times of very high volatility, FileReadStruct(), FileWriteStruct() and FileFlush() combination is causing errors.

Investigating what exactly is happening, but so far it seems that they have attempted to make those functions asynchronous, and that it is what causes errors and that artificial synchronization must be inserted

Also, be careful : some brokers are flooding with ticks, and there is no way how EAs can execute orders when you get 10-20 ticks in 1/10th of a second. It is a disaster waiting t happen when EAs are running in cases like that

Reason: