Metatrader known bugs ... - page 76

techmac:
Yep : reported some issues more than 7 months ago - nothing happened. Issues still exist

That is normal : whatever yo report they will ignore. There s a bunch of paranoid guys there that think that any report of a bug is a trap

on my own:
That is normal : whatever yo report they will ignore. There s a bunch of paranoid guys there that think that any report of a bug is a trap

I don't think that they are aware of the seriousness of the problem. It happens sometimes when you do not have an existential (financial) kind of problems any more

They (users at Russian part of mq forum) finally discovered that dragging the mouse on chart overloads CPU. As usual, no official answer

techmac:
They (users at Russian part of mq forum) finally discovered that dragging the mouse on chart overloads CPU. As usual, no official answer

No answer to that - completely ignored

checkin:
No answer to that - completely ignored

That is the usual way they treat bugs - no surprise

Did they stop debugging the new mt completely?

Or they are doing something else?

apprentice coder:
Did they stop debugging the new mt completely? Or they are doing something else?

There are no new builds. What are they doing is a mystery - mt is not telling anything

mladen:
There are no new builds. What are they doing is a mystery - mt is not telling anything

There will be nothing new. from the Russian part of the forum - the are considering it finished

on my own:
There will be nothing new. from the Russian part of the forum - the are considering it finished

They will do nothing : as far as their client (brokers) all is OK (for those that survived the SNB), and we can see that some broker side stuff is working differently than usual

Build 765

OnTick()

From time to time when time frame or symbol is changed, Tim[0], Close[0], Open[0], and so on are causing "array out of range" error" which is totally stupid

Reason: