Metatrader known bugs ... - page 32

techmac:
I don't think you are going x=crazy Something similar happens to me

It happens to me all the time, even with the pre600 release. Generally, it seems that two tries are required, the first seems to update the MQLcache and the second does the compiling based on the new cache, especially if you moved or downloaded just source code to a directory.

Seems childish that they could not make a two pass sweep and do it on the first execution.

Tzuman:
It happens to me all the time, even with the pre600 release. Generally, it seems that two tries are required, the first seems to update the MQLcache and the second does the compiling based on the new cache, especially if you moved or downloaded just source code to a directory. Seems childish that they could not make a two pass sweep and do it on the first execution.

Thanks

Sometimes I was thinking that something is wrong with me when I could not find it in the list

I don't know what did they change, but some stuff does not work correctly in build 509 any more

For example this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page295 does not show values in visual back test (build 509) any more, it has the same value in the data window all the time and is alerting a sound alert all the time. Looks like the time when support for build 509 will be discontinued is closing

All they were changing in builds 650 and 652 are signals and market.

No talks of bug corrections. As usual from betaquotes, they couldn not care less for bugs

Metatrader 5 :

Started it today - it froze my PC (not terminal - PC)

When I restarted the PC and started metatrader 5 again it started to download, and download and download (1 opened chart - one symbol). It downloaded more than 300MB, then I stopped it restarted it and only then it started to work OK

What can we say about a mql5 when it needs to check if terminal is stopped within the loop code (it does not know how to stop its own code from executing)

checkin:
What can we say about a mql5 when it needs to check if terminal is stopped within the loop code (it does not know how to stop its own code from executing)

I am already used to it But from time to time it makes me ... whatever

OnTimer() and OnEvent() functions are not working in new builds

They really do not work

They worked in build 646

checkin:
OnTimer() and OnEvent() functions are not working in new builds

Did they give any explanations why did they stop working?

Reason: