Scalp_net - page 20

Newdigital,

Thanks for your patience. The .htm has the header 1.3 but the .zip file is labelled 1.5, so is the .htm a report of a test on 1.3 or 1.5? I'm going to try to get the same results as you.

Thanks again,

barry:
Newdigital,

Thanks for your patience. The .htm has the header 1.3 but the .zip file is labelled 1.5, so is the .htm a report of a test on 1.3 or 1.5? I'm going to try to get the same results as you.

Thanks again,

Yes. May be it is 1.3. I don't remember what I did. I found this statement inside my computer. Probable I created 1.5 and did not re-named it to 1.5. Because 1.3 and 1.5 is very similar: 1.5 is having I-XO indicator as a filter.

If it is written in htm header "1.3" so it should be 1.3.

munis6823:
Hi New Digital,

Where can i get the first version of Scalp_net?

Hope you can point me the link.

As for the 'Total winners from the beginning of the testing', is it net profit or gross profit?

I was wondering if i can get your advise for which EA i should use for my real account. Planning to start with USD 1000. May be only trade eur/usd and usj/jpy coz of the spreads. Which broker i should open with for the EA that your going to proposed? may be everage of 200 to 300 pips net return on each pair for every month.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance

To undestand how Scalp_net EA works use indicators and template. We may also trade manually this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page2

First version of Scalp_net is here. M1 timeframe EURUSD. This version should work alone (quite alone) in Metatrader.

Scalp_net_v1.2 version. M1 timeframe EURUSD. This version may work together with other EAs in one MetaTrader.

Scalp_net_v1.2 version with timefilter is attached. M1 timeframe. M1 EURUSD.

1.3 version. M1 timerame for EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD.

1.3 version with timefilter. M1 timerame for EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD.

Scalp_net_v1.5 with/without timefilter was posted here. Please note that this version is using I-XO indicator. M5 timeframe for EURUSD and EURJPY.

Also please read Scalp_net thread.

Some explanation for all the versions starting from 1.2 version:

1. Use different MagicNumber for different pairs. It means that all the EAs (anyone) in one copy of Metatrader should have different MagicNumber for every pair tested.

2. If you don't want to use Money Management (MM) and if you want to trade fixed lot size so change MaximumRisk to zero (0).

3. I am using timefilter according to North Finance server time. I am using 8 - 17 timefilter (since 8 till 17). So you need to change the time according to your broker. For example:

North Finance broker:

UseHourTrade = True;

extern int FromHourTrade = 8;

extern int ToHourTrade = 17;[/CODE]

Alpari broker:

[CODE]UseHourTrade = True;

FromHourTrade = 7;

ToHourTrade = 16;

And so on.

If you don't want to use timefilter so change UseHourTrade to False.

Files:

all Scalp_net versions

To undestand how Scalp_net EA works use indicators and template. We may also trade manually this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page2

First version of Scalp_net is here. M1 timeframe EURUSD. This version should work alone (quite alone) in Metatrader.

Scalp_net_v1.2 version. M1 timeframe EURUSD. This version may work together with other EAs in one MetaTrader.

Scalp_net_v1.2 version with timefilter is attached. M1 timeframe. M1 EURUSD.

1.3 version. M1 timerame for EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD.

1.3 version with timefilter. M1 timerame for EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD.

Scalp_net_v1.5 with/without timefilter was posted here. Please note that this version is using I-XO indicator. M5 timeframe for EURUSD and EURJPY.

Also please read Scalp_net thread.

Some explanation for all the versions starting from 1.2 version:

1. Use different MagicNumber for different pairs. It means that all the EAs (anyone) in one copy of Metatrader should have different MagicNumber for every pair tested.

2. If you don't want to use Money Management (MM) and if you want to trade fixed lot size so change MaximumRisk to zero (0).

3. I am using timefilter according to North Finance server time. I am using 8 - 17 timefilter (since 8 till 17). So you need to change the time according to your broker. For example:

North Finance broker:

UseHourTrade = True;

Alpari broker:

FromHourTrade = 7;

ToHourTrade = 16;

And so on.

If you don't want to use timefilter so change UseHourTrade to False.

Files:

Which timeframe should i use for FXDD?

Hi,

I'm using FXDD as my broker to forward test Scalp_net_1.3 TF for eurusd and StepMA 1.42 TF for usdjpy for a month.

Do i still use the same setting for the time setting (fromhourtrade & tohourtrade) or need to change? If need to change, whats the parameters?

Thanks in advance

munis6823:
Hi,

I'm using FXDD as my broker to forward test Scalp_net_1.3 TF for eurusd and StepMA 1.42 TF for usdjpy for a month.

Do i still use the same setting for the time setting (fromhourtrade & tohourtrade) or need to change? If need to change, whats the parameters?

Thanks in advance

Look at the posts above. There is some example abou other brokers. Personally I don't know which time FXDD broker is using so jus use the example on the above posts.

newdigital:
Look at the posts above. There is some example abou other brokers. Personally I don't know which time FXDD broker is using so jus use the example on the above posts.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

When you set timefilter, what do you mean? Only take position when EUR (0800 to 1700) and US (0800 to 1600) market open till close? Please correct me if i'm wrong. Just needed to change the time filter options for FXDD MT4.

Thanks in advance

munis6823:
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

When you set timefilter, what do you mean? Only take position when EUR (0800 to 1700) and US (0800 to 1600) market open till close? Please correct me if i'm wrong. Just needed to change the time filter options for FXDD MT4.

Thanks in advance

I am using timefilter accoding to North Financ broker time:

UseHourTrade = True;

extern int ToHourTrade = 17;

North Finance broker time is GMT+3.

Alpari Metarader time is GMT+2 so it should be 7 till 16 for Alpari.

I don't know about FXDD - just open FXDD Metatrader to know.

Timefilter is the following:

EA will not open any order within particular time.

newdigital:
I am using timefilter accoding to North Financ broker time:
UseHourTrade = True;

North Finance broker time is GMT+3.

Alpari Metarader time is GMT+2 so it should be 7 till 16 for Alpari.

I don't know about FXDD - just open FXDD Metatrader to know.

Timefilter is the following:

EA will not open any order within particular time.

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reply...

I've check with the time from the FXDD broker, they're at GMT +3

Which means the setting will be for FXDD is

extern int ToHourTrade = 17;

Hope this informations will help others.

Thank you

Hi there,

I was wondering why are we not trading these EA with TF eur / us market ? I was always told that best trading hour is eur and us session. Just wanted to know.

Thank you

Reason: