4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 15

problem with 4TF indicators are...while it has the promise of Pavlov's Dog - see color - salivate kind of thing...it hides cyclical nature of the market...which does more harm than good in my opinion...

Could you kindly program the 4 TF Bar indicator for BBand StopsVIA.

I have attached the indicator.

Much appreciation and thanks.

Files:

lrathi:
Could you kindly program the 4 TF Bar indicator for BBand StopsVIA.

I have attached the indicator.

Much appreciation and thanks.

Hello Irathi,

This is the 4 tf bb stops.

mrtools:
Hello Irathi, This is the 4 tf bb stops.

Thanks so much Mr Tool for this 4TF BB stop indicator.

May I trouble you to put the version of BB stop indicator I attached in my post. (Post #168).The reason being it has 2 place of decimals to change the parameter for BB and its deviation. The one used has only one place of decimal.

Warm thanks,

lrathi:
Thanks so much Mr Tool for this 4TF BB stop indicator.

May I trouble you to put the version of BB stop indicator I attached in my post. (Post #168).The reason being it has 2 place of decimals to change the parameter for BB and its deviation. The one used has only one place of decimal.

Warm thanks,

Irathi, not sure I understand because, on the deviation you can use any amount of places for decimals.

mrtools:
Irathi, not sure I understand because, on the deviation you can use any amount of places for decimals.

Just rechecked the indicator..... you are perfectly correct about the deviation parameter being able to be set at any number of decimal places.

Thanks once agn Mr tools.

Much appreciated

Hi everybody

My post here is to thank mladin very very much for his great job. The indicator 4tf gann hi lo posted in p8 is avery great one.I LOVE this indicator very much and I think that it is a great ind.you are a live saver . I also thank mrtools TOO, for his great help to those in need.

LOVE YA GUYSSSSSSSSSSS.

I have looked throughout this thread for a single MA to be coded into this 4 TF indicator.

When price closes below/Above eg 60 SMA on several timeframes. Of course with alerts when this occurs for the first time.

I have seen the 2xEMA cross over on earlier in the thread... but would like single MA when price closes below or above the MA. No doubt flexibility of vaious kinds (EMA ,SMA etc) PRICE close,open etc and shift can be coded for different traders to adjust in the INPUTS side of indicator.

Many thanks and aprreciation for the work done here.

lrathi:
I have looked throughout this thread for a single MA to be coded into this 4 TF indicator.

When price closes below/Above eg 60 SMA on several timeframes. Of course with alerts when this occurs for the first time.

I have seen the 2xEMA cross over on earlier in the thread... but would like single MA when price closes below or above the MA. No doubt flexibility of vaious kinds (EMA ,SMA etc) PRICE close,open etc and shift can be coded for different traders to adjust in the INPUTS side of indicator.

Many thanks and aprreciation for the work done here.

Hello Irathi,

Made this version for price crossing above or below ma.

mrtools:
Hello Irathi, Made this version for price crossing above or below ma.

Thanks so much Mr Tools.

Reason: