4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 19

zilliq:
Hi everybody, Hi Mladen,

Please Mladen, could you replace "Adaptive_Hull ema variation_Beta.mq4" in this indicator (the same above)

4bars-mtf-nlma_1.03.mq4

by your famous

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts.mq4

Because it's seem to have a "bug" with the nonlag7.1 (difference between the nonlag7.1 on the graph and on the 4TF (on the graph when the nonlag7.1 goes up sometimes, the 4TF stay down)

and another with your other famous indicator

hull_moving_average_2.0.mq4

Because I would like to compare and try different parameters (I find very useful and quicker to use the method you use with the 4TF and the indi to use (hull, nonlagma etc...) in the same place)

And Yes, I confess, I love your indicators

Thanks a lot Mladen, it will be very useful for me and probably others

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Ps: An example of the problem with the MTF nonlagma 7.1 in 15 minutes DAX. The MA goes up, but stay red, and so, in the 4TF it stays red. I haven't see this problem with your nonlagma indicator

mtf_nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

zilliq

What is the setting for filter in the example picture you attached?

Or better yet, can you post complete settings? That non lag ma can repaint in some cases, but I thought that it can do that only in marginal cases. What I would like to know where does such a big deviation come from

Juste a minute I make a copy of the parameters

Here we go...DAX ut1 TF of the nonlagma 15 minutes

I haven't see this kind of problem with your nonlagma:

zilliq:
Here we go...DAX ut1 TF of the nonlagma 15 minutes

I haven't see this kind of problem with your nonlagma:

Yes

That is a classical case of repainting when multi color line is used in indicator

LOL, damned repainting, Thanks for the explanation

That's why I would prefer you use your nrp code of nonlagma in this 4TF model of nlma 1.03 that I like

And could you do the same (with the 2 files), with your code of Hull 2.0 (I use both)

Thanks a lot Mladen and see you later

Zilliq

zilliq:
LOL, damned repainting, Thanks for the explanation

That's why I would prefer you use your nrp code of nonlagma in this 4TF model of nlma 1.03 that I like

And could you do the same (with the 2 files), with your code of Hull 2.0 (I use both)

Thanks a lot Mladen and see you later

Zilliq

Zilliq,

The one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 is already the NonLag ma nrp version

Yes I know Mladen, but I like the model of this code nlma 1.03 with 2 files because there are others options and I know now how to change the code of this nlma 1.03 to add other options without disturb you (code arrow, multi lenth and so on...). But I didn't know how to change the code of the nlma 1.03 code to use your nolagma nrp and your hull 2.0

It would be very useful for me and others probably

Thanks a lot Mladen, and sorry for the time it needs

Zilliq

zilliq:
Yes I know Mladen, but I like the model of this code nlma 1.03 with 2 files because there are others options and I know now how to change the code of this nlma 1.03 to add other options without disturb you (code arrow, multi lenth and so on...). But I didn't know how to change the code of the nlma 1.03 code to use your nolagma nrp and your hull 2.0

It would be very useful for me and others probably

Thanks a lot Mladen, and sorry for the time it needs

Zilliq

Zilliq

Here you go You need bot indicators in the indicators folder

Thanks a lot a lot Mladen, it works perfectly as you see on my picture (I use 2 TF with 15 mn to show you the difference) (at the top the nlma and at the bottom your 4TF) and it's better than the nlma. I'm sure it will be useful for us

When you will have time could you do the same with your hull average 2.0 please, I would like to compare notably

And after that, I'm sorry I have no more idea to disturb you

Thanks for all your work you're amazing and an amazing coder

Zilliq

Files:

zilliq:
Thanks a lot a lot Mladen, it works perfectly as you see on my picture (I use 2 TF with 15 mn to show you the difference) (at the top the nlma and at the bottom your 4TF) and it's better than the nlma. I'm sure it will be useful for us

When you will have time could you do the same with your hull average 2.0 please, I would like to compare notably

And after that, I'm sorry I have no more idea to disturb you

Thanks for all your work you're amazing and an amazing coder

Zilliq

Zilliq

This is the one using Hull moving average 2 for calculation

Reason: