4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 17

airquest
airquest  
mrtools:
Hello Airquest, In case your still interested made this zeroline version.

Thank you very much, really great.

Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

none refreshing indicator

Hi everybody this is my first post on this marvelous forum I learn so much from most of the poeple here.I found this indicator 4tf rsi it seem to be a very good trend indicator but it doesnt refresh,i have to switch time frame to refresh it,could someone do something for this.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pierre63:
Hi everybody this is my first post on this marvelous forum I learn so much from most of the poeple here.I found this indicator 4tf rsi it seem to be a very good trend indicator but it doesnt refresh,i have to switch time frame to refresh it,could someone do something for this.

Pierre63

Try out this version

Files:
Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Thank you mladen for the fast answer.

Pierre63

avibe
avibe  
Pierre63:

bro can you share your trading template.?

How has been the performance so far?

pavaka
pavaka  

problem with 4TF indicators are...while it has the promise of Pavlov's Dog - see color - salivate kind of thing...it hides cyclical nature of the market...which does more harm than good in my opinion...

lrathi
lrathi  

Could you kindly program the 4 TF Bar indicator for BBand StopsVIA.

I have attached the indicator.

Much appreciation and thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lrathi:
Could you kindly program the 4 TF Bar indicator for BBand StopsVIA.

I have attached the indicator.

Much appreciation and thanks.

Hello Irathi,

This is the 4 tf bb stops.

lrathi
lrathi  
mrtools:
Hello Irathi, This is the 4 tf bb stops.

Thanks so much Mr Tool for this 4TF BB stop indicator.

May I trouble you to put the version of BB stop indicator I attached in my post. (Post #168).The reason being it has 2 place of decimals to change the parameter for BB and its deviation. The one used has only one place of decimal.

Warm thanks,

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lrathi:
Thanks so much Mr Tool for this 4TF BB stop indicator.

May I trouble you to put the version of BB stop indicator I attached in my post. (Post #168).The reason being it has 2 place of decimals to change the parameter for BB and its deviation. The one used has only one place of decimal.

Warm thanks,

Irathi, not sure I understand because, on the deviation you can use any amount of places for decimals.