4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 55

talaate:
Dear Mladen:.Dear Mrtool:.Is this indicator (SuperTrend hull histo nmc) existed as 4TF Bars Indicator. If so please guide me to the link, if not hope when you have time to code it.Thanks.Talaat E

Hi Talaat E, made the 4TF version.

Dear MrTool.Thanks very much.Talaat E.

hi mrtools

would you please convert the indicator " ehlers fisher transform-accurate "

to a 4 time frame bars indicator ?

so that display green bars if basic indicator slope is positive and display red bars if slope is negative.

there is an indicator that display green or red bars when basic indicator crosses zero line . but i need

colors change base on slope of the basic indicator line

i hope i could explain what i need .

thnx a lot in advance

amiralias:
hi mrtools

so that display green bars if basic indicator slope is positive and display red bars if slope is negative.

there is an indicator that display green or red bars when basic indicator crosses zero line . but i need

thnx a lot in advance

amiralias

The 100% correct (accurate) Ehlers fisher transform you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page25

amiralias:
hi mrtools

thnx a lot in advance

Here is an extended version with one option added : ChangeOnSlope. If it is set to false it works as before (upper on the example). If it is set to true it will compare slope (lower on the example) : 4_time_frame_ehlers_fisher_transform_2_nmc.mq4

All time frame linear regression value (or some call it LSMA) : all_time_frame_lsma.ex4

mladen:
All time frame linear regression value (or some call it LSMA) : all_time_frame_lsma.ex4

Can these types of indicator be made with a color change on slop change?

nbtrading:
Can these types of indicator be made with a color change on slop change?

nbtrading

Yes, they can. But waiting to see what will happen with these new metatrader builds (695+) and existing ex4 files (will it execute the existing ex4 properly)

mladen:
nbtrading Yes, they can. But waiting to see what will happen with these new metatrader builds (695+) and existing ex4 files (will it execute the existing ex4 properly)

Ok. Thanks

Dear Great Mladen

Dear Mr MrTool

I don’t know if this too much, however, I think this will enhance the sidus_v3_alerts indicator for good monitoring its signal of day frame while working on M15. This because the arrows given from day sidus are, usually, occurring after long time, so we are possibly did not recognize the trend while working on M15 as the trend is your friend. Therefore, I would appreciate if you can possibly convert sidus indicator from drawing arrows to draw bar blocks and may become as all-time frame indicators made lately by you.

Talaat E

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download sidus_v3_alerts.mq4

Reason: