4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 61

skc321:
Hi Mladen / Mrtools

can you please convert the attached indicator to 4 time frame version. If its already been created please guide me to the link

thanks in advance

trendsignal_mtf.mq4

I second this request. a 4 time frame version of this trendsignal please?

ish

hi friends

i need help, where can i get indicator only one timeframe but 4 different setting sma,,, any suggestion

thank you

bearNbull:
hi friends

i need help, where can i get indicator only one timeframe but 4 different setting sma,,, any suggestion

thank you

bearNbull

Why don't you simply use multiple instances of the same indicators (that way you can have as much instances as you wish, not only 4)

Hey Mladen and mrtools,

I was wondering if you could help me create indicator, requested in post # 602

Thanks

again

Hooya map hooya_map.mq4

Files:
hooya.gif  32 kb
hooya_map.mq4  5 kb

hi dear mr. tools and mladen

would you please make below indicator to 4 time frame bars .

" nihilist_ultra_adx.mq4 "

happy new year and thanks a lot in advance .

Guys Help required for creating this indicator please

skc321:
Hi Mladen / Mrtools

can you please convert the attached indicator to 4 time frame version. If its already been created please guide me to the link

thanks in advance

trendsignal_mtf.mq4

HELLO MLADEN/MRTOOLS,

I just want to get your attention concerning my request in the preceding post, i would gladly appreciate your kind assistance. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

skc321:
Guys Help required for creating this indicator please

That's a good index Trend direction. Please the teacher to make into 4 tf (4 time frame) format. Thank you very much!

trend_direction.mq4

Files:

skc321:
HELLO MLADEN/MRTOOLS, I just want to get your attention concerning my request in the preceding post, i would gladly appreciate your kind assistance. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hello Skc321, been trying to convert it to 4 timeframe but haven't been successful with it, if I come up with a way to do it will post it.

Reason: