4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 29

alabid:
Hi Mladin;

Great job as usual,but I v noticed that the signal in the 4TF indicator u v done is delayed from the real signal on the chart sometimes by 1 or 2 candels.

PLZ can u fix this problem if possible.

Overall u r a life saver and doing agreat job.

THANK YOU very much.

alabid

That is possible only if you use different parameters. Check the parameters. With same parameters, results are going to be exactly the same in both indicators (just check the data too, visual impression of a slope change can be tricky a lot of times and in those cases code nevere misses, unlike men)

mladen:
alabid That is possible only if you use different parameters. Check the parameters. With same parameters, results are going to be exactly the same in both indicators (just check the data too, visual impression of a slope change can be tricky a lot of times and in those cases code nevere misses, unlike men)

Thanks Mladen.

I am using gamma of .4 for both indicators .I ll try to use gamma of .7

Thanks again for great effort and trying your best to those in need like myself.

Thanks for Mrtools also.

mrtools:
Hi Alabid, Just checking it out but looking like to me it is exactly matching the Laguerre filter or sometimes maybe a little faster.

Thanks mrtools

alabid:
Thanks Mladen.

I am using gamma of .4 for both indicators .I ll try to use gamma of .7

Thanks again for great effort and trying your best to those in need like myself.

Thanks for Mrtools
also.

alabid

Here is a comparison of the on chart Laguerre filter and what is displayed by the 4 time frame version both set to use gamma 0.4. As you can see all is OK (I used the Laguerre filter you poste for comparison)

Files:
4_tf_la.gif  47 kb

mladen:
alabid Here is a comparison of the on chart Laguerre filter and what is displayed by the 4 time frame version both set to use gamma 0.4. As you can see all is OK (I used the Laguerre filter you poste for comparison)

Malden;

Thanks much for your concern and effort. u v done a good job.

I cannot thank you enough, but I hope I can.

Hi Malden;

I v read in one forum that u v coded and developed a histogram for gann hi lo activator, and also the indicator itself.

I love this indicator and I think it is one of the best ones in making good profit from markets,and the person who made it is a genious.

thank u for making such indicators.

IF I MAY ask u for another favour !!!

CAN U PLZ IF U ALLOW AND AGREE attach "gann hi lo activator histogram",because both ones are great and good to have in my system.

THANK U SO MUCH again for ur great help and effort..

alabid:
Hi Malden;

I v read in one forum that u v coded and developed a histogram for gann hi lo activator, and also the indicator itself.

I love this indicator and I think it is one of the best ones in making good profit from markets,and the person who made it is a genious.

thank u for making such indicators.

IF I MAY ask u for another favour !!!

CAN U PLZ IF U ALLOW AND AGREE attach "gann hi lo activator histogram",because both ones are great and good to have in my system.

THANK U SO MUCH again for ur great help and effort.

alabid

As I remember I made a histo version of a t3 gann high low activator (it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page17 ) The regular histo version was posted at the elite section (if I remember correctly, but I migh be wrong)

mladen:
alabid As I remember I made a histo version of a t3 gann high low activator (it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page17 ) The regular histo version was posted at the elite section (if I remember correctly, but I migh be wrong)

I v found it finaly.thank u.

u r a live saver.

Hi Mladen, Mr Tools and all the other contributors,

Just want to say a big thank you for all your hard work on the 4TF indicators - truly awesome. God bless & take care.

Jasjit

Hi sir (mladen)

First i would like to say thank you for your enormousness contribution

2nd. can you help me?

I like this indi (4tf fractal - adjustable period & price separate)

only thing i need 1 tf bar... can u make it from 4tf indi to 1tf and i can choose the time frame

example even in m30 chart i still can put the timeframe1 so a specific tf.

tq

Reason: