4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 67

Hi mladen,

Would you please to share the mql4 of this indi. I am learning to code an indi like this one. But always fail.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Best Regards,

anton

mladen:
All time frame moving average : all_time_frame_ma.ex4

All time frame normalized MACD : all_time_frame_normalized_macd.ex4

mladen:
All time frame normalized MACD : all_time_frame_normalized_macd.ex4

Nice

One question : can the color of the button text be the same as the color of the tf it is drawing?

morro:
Nice One question : can the color of the button text be the same as the color of the tf it is drawing?

It can only if I define the colors as parameters (not as it is now - to be set from colors options of the indicator). So far I haven't found that the new mt4 has any function to get the color of a dynamically (through those options) assigned color of some drawing buffer

mladen:
It can only if I define the colors as parameters (not as it is now - to be set from colors options of the indicator). So far I haven't found that the new mt4 has any function to get the color of a dynamically (through those options) assigned color of some drawing buffer

OK. Thanks

morro:
OK. Thanks

Looking for a solution that would not include adding a bunch of options (I too would like it better with text colors that are the same as the time frame value displayed).

Adding options is easy, but looks so clumsy when you get a million options

I really like the 4 tf disk mode. Mladen teacher of UCS oscillator general index is very good. Hope to make 4 tf format, major!

ucs_oscillator_general.mq4

Mladen,

Have you ever considered Multi pair indicators from 4 Time frame indicators?

If possible, will you make it with 4 time frame trix nmc.mq4 indicator?

skn:
Mladen,

Have you ever considered Multi pair indicators from 4 Time frame indicators?

If possible, will you make it with 4 time frame trix nmc.mq4 indicator?

Do you mean making multi par version for 4 time frame indicators (each pair showing 4 time frames)?

Exactly. With an alert option with alert level (2/3/4), as you code it.

Reason: