4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 68

4 time frame heiken ashi from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page10 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

It is working. When alertsOn is set to true and "alertsLevel" time frames agree (show same trend) alert is triggered. It must be 3 or 4 (otherwise you are going to get alert all the time) here is an example of an alert from that indicator. Anyway posting a version which does not repeat the alert when a new bar is formed and the dirrection of a trend is not changed

mtuppers:
hi, mladen, somehow the alert is not working, would you or mrtool look though it. thanks. it is 4tf ha alert on post 146

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

hi Mladen. you just posted a mtf CSM currencystrengthmtf yesterday or the day b4... could a 4tf version be posted? Thanks for you kind considerations

Chris

Mladen

would you add alert level on the order of 3 and 4 bars for the Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 4 time frame NonLagMa 2.mq4

another question:

Is the arrows in the old version published "Copyright © 2006, Eli hayun" in this link can be repainted because I feel sometimes need to be refresh the chart in order the arrows to be appeared in correct view (sometimes when you attach the indicator set of red arrows are visible and the other LimeGreen are not, then by refresh the chart all appear).

I really don't use these arrow for signalling, but by somehow it assist my trading point of view (for either long or short trading)

why Mladen don't add these type of arrows to your indicator version like or perhaps instead alert level, as sometimes alerts are very noisy, think about it

talaate:
Mladen

would you add alert level on the order of 3 and 4 bars for the Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 4 time frame NonLagMa 2.mq4

another question:

Is the arrows in the old version published "Copyright © 2006, Eli hayun" in this link can be repainted because I feel sometimes need to be refresh the chart in order the arrows to be appeared in correct view (sometimes when you attach the indicator set of red arrows are visible and the other LimeGreen are not, then by refresh the chart all appear).

I really don't use these arrow for signalling, but by somehow it assist my trading point of view (for either long or short trading)

why Mladen don't add these type of arrows to your indicator version like or perhaps instead alert level, as sometimes alerts are very noisy, think about it

Talaat E

Adding arrows to 4 time frame indicator would be menaingless

Imagine this : 1 minute and 1 month period. And then they "agree". And the arrow would show something that happened 1 month ago.

4 time frame indicators are not meant to be used as signal indicators (due to the nature of multi time framing) but to help in estimating the trend (if current bars for all 4 time frames are same, then we can decide if it is "telling" us something that we can use as a confirmation to trend estimation)

As of the indicator from that link : since those are multi time frame calculations, it behaves like any multi time frame indicator (and that i what I was explaining in the first part of this answer)

mladen:
Talaat E

Adding arrows to 4 time frame indicator would be menaingless

Imagine this : 1 minute and 1 month period. And then they "agree". And the arrow would show something that happened 1 month ago.

4 time frame indicators are not meant to be used as signal indicators (due to the nature of multi time framing) but to help in estimating the trend (if current bars for all 4 time frames are same, then we can decide if it is "telling" us something that we can use as a confirmation to trend estimation)

As of the indicator from that link : since those are multi time frame calculations, it behaves like any multi time frame indicator (and that i what I was explaining in the first part of this answer)

Yes Mladen, if you noticed I already said "I really don't use these arrow for signalling", I also read old post from you about that, from my point of view if we are making alerts, which are already made for most of 4 bar MTF indicator, which are indicating to same purpose like arrows, why we don't made it,

any way forget arrows, I am not really insist for them, but at least made level alerts foron the order of 3 and 4 bars like you did for other 4bar indicator

Thanks

talaate:
Yes Mladen, if you noticed I already said "I really don't use these arrow for signalling", I also read old post from you about that, from my point of view if we are making alerts, which are already made for most of 4 bar MTF indicator, which are indicating to same purpose like arrows, why we don't made it,

any way forget arrows, I am not really insist for them, but at least made level alerts foron the order of 3 and 4 bars like you did for other 4bar indicator

Thanks

4 time frame nonlagma upgraded to be new mt4 compatible and alerts added : 4_time_frame_nonlagma_2_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: this indicator is also needed to 4 time frame version to work correctly : nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_nmc_2.mq4

PPS: alerts are always on current bar

mladen:
4 time frame nonlagma upgraded to be new mt4 compatible and alerts added : 4_time_frame_nonlagma_2_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: this indicator is also needed to 4 time frame version to work correctly : nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_nmc_2.mq4

PPS: alerts are always on current bar

Thanks Mladen

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

Have a nice weekend

mladen:
Have a nice weekend

thanks

same to you

Reason: