Files:
fija_hull_1.jpg  144 kb
fija_hull_2.jpg  148 kb

Guval:
Thanks MrTool,

Before Post

I try and already not working.

show settings and results

Guval, on your first picture is how it is supposed to work, starting from lower time frame to higher, mt4 doesn't allow going from higher time frame to lower as far as I am aware.

Understand, Thanks.

The intention is to see the M1 and M5 timeframe, remaining m15 or m30

Hi Mrtools can you make Vq1.02 to 4 timeframe and is it possible to make any required timeframe like 120 M . 10 M , with parameters like the original such as timeframe (settings) and others will be nice .Thanks

Hi Mrtools could you please add arrow and line for 4timeframe vq zeroline indicator on selected timeframe to display the arrow and line of the timeframe we require to choose on current timeframe . for example i open current timeframe chart 1 M and i use 5 M to display the line and arrow so it will use 5 M on 1 M to display the arrow and line when it gives the signal .Thanks

Hi

can you code fisher indicator to 4TF bars.

fisher.mq4

Files:
fisher.mq4  3 kb

Multi Moving Average v2

Multi Moving Average v2

multi_moving_average_v2.mq4

tampa:
Multi Moving Average v2 multi_moving_average_v2.mq4

Why different periods for different time frames?

hello Mladen / mrtools is possible to put 4 colors, as they did with the MACD in Colored, this indicator

4_time_frame_macd_nmc.mq4

and if possible with the option to OsmaColor

thanks

Files:

hello Mladen / mrtools is it possible to display arrow on the right corner for this indicator and for new build , for all timeframes

such as 1 M,5 M 15M, 30 M,1 Hr ,4 Hr ,daily and have alert on current timeframe only .thanks

Reason: