4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 66

Hi mladen

if can make TMAcentered Histo mtf to 4TF Indicators

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page33

thx a lot.

Hello Coders, especially Mladen and Newdigital, you guys are the best, so please I need to see if this indicator can be coded to a 4TF bar indicator like the other 4TF bars indicators on this thread of course with alerts with alerts level when 3 or 4 time frames align. Thanks so much in advance

blkmale71:
Hello Coders, especially Mladen and Newdigital, you guys are the best, so please I need to see if this indicator can be coded to a 4TF bar indicator like the other 4TF bars indicators on this thread of course with alerts with alerts level when 3 or 4 time frames align. Thanks so much in advance

Hello Blkmale71, sorry for it taking so long, saw your post earlier but forgot about it anyway made it 4 tf and made the version you posted compatible with new mt4 builds.

hi mrtools

would you please convert below indicators to 4 time frame bars version ?

xb4d.mq4

ehlers fisher transform-accurate.mq4

thanks a lot in advance.

Wow! Thank you so much Mr Tools what can I say, you are the man!!

Thanks you so much Mr tools, you the man!! much love

Hi mrtool

if can creat a 4TF Bar TDI indi

thx a lot.

Different version of 4 time frame rsi filter
4_time_frame_rsi_filter.mq4

rsifilter_v1.mq4

hello there. some ideas i wish to have coded. I've been trading for 8 years mostly naked and now i'd like some indies to help me spend less time glued to screen.

so...Is there a 4tf heiken ashi currency meter that gives alerts? my testing shows that when multiple heiken ashi shows the same direction, i.e. they "synch up" you have a powerful signl that can be relie dupon. common sense dictats that when one currency sycnhs up strong and another is weak ..that is the best signal.

2. aliens extraterrestrial thread at ff Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems @ Forex Factory gives many ways of using indicators for trend trading. It's greatest thread on indicators i've seen in almost 8 years of trading. i'm paying attention tot he market synhing up idea there also. i'd like an currency meter that uses multiple stochs with aliens settings also for entries and adxs as per alien for exits

please consider

dagoods:
hello there. some ideas i wish to have coded. I've been trading for 8 years mostly naked and now i'd like some indies to help me spend less time glued to screen.

so...Is there a 4tf heiken ashi currency meter that gives alerts? my testing shows that when multiple heiken ashi shows the same direction, i.e. they "synch up" you have a powerful signl that can be relie dupon. common sense dictats that when one currency sycnhs up strong and another is weak ..that is the best signal.

2. aliens extraterrestrial thread at ff Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems @ Forex Factory gives many ways of using indicators for trend trading. It's greatest thread on indicators i've seen in almost 8 years of trading. i'm paying attention tot he market synhing up idea there also. i'd like an currency meter that uses multiple stochs with aliens settings also for entries and adxs as per alien for exits

please consider

4 time frame heiken ashi can be downloaded from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 4 time frame heiken ashi nmc.mq4 (with alerts included already)

Reason: