Advanced trading lessons - page 61

also

also i will take look and explain in better way if i can so i can get people involved into a discusion on the trading

out look.

ok i will start

first i will start from the larger picture.

#1. this will help with only perspective: for now we will start with perspective. this will not help us right side

until much later.

#2. we will talk about right side and zoom in to trading viw later.

A. first we will take a look at the monthly channel!

B. we will compair it to the yearly trend line.

C. in this shot we will plot the max price the pair will hit before it will have to go short long term. not to say it will

strike the yearly trend line. just to say if it does the: ( thats a 10-s trade) no matter what for 100% it never ever fails!!

D. we will explore both sides of this channel. we will talk about how the channel has shifted, and what that means.

last i will get into making money now on the current market where it is now.

for now lets get a big picture !!

i drew the yaerly candles on a chart, drew a trend line.

i also have the monthly over lays on top of the daily time frame on this chart.

euro/usd. next frame in few minutes.

ok the larg picture

now with the current last two days it is clear we most likl will not close down this month.

that being said. knowing this tells me we are in monthly channel shift.

so if we do not respect the bottom of the channel that means that the top of the channel will fail before the

trend will continue.

so by chance if the top fails and it will... then where do we join the trend when this happens?

well at that point we will be getting close to the yearly trend line.

so i plotted the center of three months at that trend line.. why because if we strike that trend line thats the time to join the trend for sure.

now there is lower price levels of horzontal resistance we will explore when we get there.( why? because there is no rule

saying we will strike this line on the monthly center) but in case we do were ready.

now this is the larger long term view.

Files:

two mile run

just got beck from a two mile run, and now i have to do some other work. but i will talk about the right side soon.

boe:
the market some times. does what not trap where you expect it too. but the majority of time it does.

you have to stick to your guns. keep trying. i have a lot of good streaks and some bad streaks.

this is not easy at times. at other times you just get it and it's clear. as traders you can not care about past winners or loosers you just keep adjusting and looking for opertunities.

now with the euro truble that we have had, and the past few years being spinning top years, the question you

have to ask yourself is? do you think this year will close as down candle? or do you think it will close as a small

yearly range spinning top.

i believe this year will close as the euro as down candle!! thats what i believe. and in fact most financial instatutions

talk about that as being the long term view.

so this in mind.

#1 we opened the year up!! built the yearly tail!!

#2 we then came down strong through the yearly open then stalled.

i believe this stall is is nothing more than a larg counter trend.

we could go back to the yearly open!! but as a trader i believe thats not my view.

if your view is going back to the open of the year so be it. trade it!!

me my objective is clear. sell on rallies..

all rallies in down trend trap traders at the tops. some times with inside move trap.. most of the time with high two traps.

gauging the time frame the trap is on at times can be difficult!!

some times the trap trader gets stopped out. thats because he has picked the wrong time frame the trap is on.

and he being me!! i play the weekly time frame. there is only one time frame that can over rule me!! thats the monthly!!

and this all being said thats exactly what has happend latley!! so what it happens!! do some home work!!

for the first time ever in your life you have a chance to organize a war against the market makers. let me help you!!

it may seem right now my help is not what you want, but later you will thank me.

the problem is

I don't care where the market will close next week never mind in a years time and if I did it would not help trading in anyway at all as you don't need to know this information to trade. At that rate you'd be having one trade per year. A lot can happen in a week so forget about about a year or even monthly.

It does not matter what I believe as I can not move the market so what I think doesn't count.

I don't need to wage war against the market, that's not the way to win. I want to trade with it.

There was clearly a head and shoulders bottom, ok a small one and not to complex plus a break of a down trend line and you still wanted to go short, why?

Your areas for entries use as your profit targets so trade the opposite way round and you'll make money as at the moment you're trading in the wrong direction .

got busy last night

to busy last night latter tonight.

Cool but remember .... Traders who presumed to possess the inside track on market movements and try to will the market to go their way have never survived. To make money in forex you do not need to know what's going to happen next.

It is not nessercery to know the whys and wherefores. People think forecasting and prediction are the keys to success, they are not, it is probability.

philt

you know i tried to be nice to you but you give me know choice. the fact is get your own thread.

if you think yourso dang good why are you here????????????? there is litterally thousands of places

you could be! go fallow Nial Fuller or some one like that. at least winn or loose i have the guts to get

on here and let it all hang out. why don't you go do that? your a gutless wimp!! by the way gutless whimps

should have not have an opinion until they go out and prove themselves so put up or shut up!!!!!!1

by the way

besides all that you have no idea what i am doing because your not very smart!!!!!!

i can not help you!!!!

Reason: