Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 18

trader79:
I am not a Programmer but if you look at the code,

#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL references(USES) xpMA_v2SATL and it in turn calls(USES) SATL.

So you need those two other indicators for #MTF indicator to work.

So it is not strange.

I believe that all MTF modules always require its siblings in order to function.

Simba..thanks for your efforts , i just want to make sure i get this right..

now if i have let's say a sell signal and it's the first one not the second but it's also +50 above the red trend line shall i take it(i'm not talking about the second i mean the initial position)..

second just to make sure also if i had a sell either initial position or a second one but it's under the red trend line even with more than 50 there will be no problem and i should take it..

am i right? thanks in advance.

Those That Followed The Rules

HI ALL,

FOR THOSE THAT FOLLOWED THE RULES

1-YOU MUST HAVE CLOSED A LOSING POSITION WITH A LOSS OF APPROX

130 PIPS(unless your 4h bar hasn`t yet closed and still red,and you did not read my previous post)

2-RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT SIZE THE POSITION SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXACTLY OF 0.35 LOTS PER 5K USD IN DEMO ACCOUNT,SO,FOR A 100K DEMO ACCOUNT YOU SHOULD HAVE LOST,APPROX, 130 PIPS PER 7 LOTS.

3-USUALLY LOTS OF GBPUSD ARE GBP DENOMINATED(you sell/buy 100k GBP vs counteramount in USD)-SOME BROKERS denominate the lots in100K usd-so,I amgoing to do the calculation in THE FIRST CASE WHICH IS THE WORST CASE

1-sold 7*100.000 gbp @ 1.9495_bought counteramount 7*194950USD

you sold 700.000 GBP and received 1.364.650 USD

you closed at 1.9625 so

you bought back 700.000GBP-sold BACKcounteramount 1.373.750USD ( 7*196250 USD )

WITH A LOSS OF 1.373.750-1.364.650 =9.100 USD 9.1% OF YOUR ACCOUNT

4-Now,IF YOU WANT TO KEEP TRYING THIS INTERESTING SYSTEM,YOU SHOULD BE FLAT,AND WAITING FOR BUY SIGNAL TO ENTER IN DIRECTION OF TREND(AS OF THIS MOMENT,UNTIL4H BARS CHANGE AGAIN,TREND=UP),AS PER THE RULES,AGAIN,WITHOUT STOPS

5-IF YOU FOLLOWED THE RULES,YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED TO UNDERSTAND:1- THAT THIS INTERESTING SYSTEM NEEDS STOPS,THAT YOU NEED STOPS FOR TRADING ANY SYSTEM,AS I MENTIONED IN 2 PREVIOUS POSTS,I USE A VARIATION OFCHANDELIER STOPS THAT I WILL POST TONIGHT,WITH ITS RULES FOR USE...REMEMBER CRAWLING,WALKING,RUNNING..AND 2-THAT POSITION SIZE MANAGEMENT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR ANY SYSTEM

6-BY THE WAY,IF YOU KEEP WITH ME,HAD FOLLOWED THE RULES,STARTED USING STRICTLY MY BASIC SYSTEM(with stops,from tomorrow,but not today),I WILL SHOW HOW THE SYSTEM WILL RECOVER FROM A 9.1% DRAWDOWN IN A FEW DAYS

7-FOR ALL THOSE THAT DIDN`T FOLLOW STRICTLY THE RULES,PLEASE SHOW YOUR UNBELIEVABLE LEVEL OF LOSSES TO THE OTHERS,IT WILL BE AN IMPORTANT LESSON FOR EVERYBODY..AND,IF YOU WANT TO STAY WITH US ,OPEN A NEW DEMO ACCOUNT AND FOLLOW STRICTLY THE RULES.

I WILL NOT BOTHER TO REPLY TO ANYBODY THAT IS UNABLE TO CONTROL-ON PAPER MY FRIENDS- HIS/HER POSITION SIZE,STOP MANAGEMENT,ETC..

IT WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME...MEN,THIS IS PLAY MONEY TO PLAY WITH IT,TO GET AS SIMILAR ASPOSSIBLE TO REALITY,A DIFFERENT RANGE OF EXPERIENCES,IF YOU GET ATTACHED TO PAPER MONEY,ARE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THE RULES,YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEARN

PLEASE SEE PIC TO GET AN IDEA OF WHERE THE STOPS WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU OUT,OR NOT ALLOWED TO ENTRY A SHORT,THIS MORNING,AT THE CLOSE OF THE 07:00AM CET BAR.

BY THE WAY,I AM FLAT,I TRADE WITH REAL MONEY,SO,I USE STOPS..I AM FLAT,YOU LOSE A BUNDLE..WHO GAINED MORE? YOU,MY FRIENDS,YOU HAVE LOST NOTHING(papermoney is nothing like the ego attached to it),AND HOPEFULLY LEARNT SOMETHING

REGARDS,

SIMBA

Files:

Thanks Trader79

trader79:
I am not a Programmer but if you look at the code,

#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL references(USES) xpMA_v2SATL and it in turn calls(USES) SATL.

So you need those two other indicators for #MTF indicator to work.

So it is not strange.

Trader 79,

THANKS ,IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THIS,I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER EITHER,BUT WHEN I "LEGOed" THE WORKS OF OTHERS THIS IS WHAT I DID.

Thanks again,

SIMBA

cementman

cementman:
Simba..thanks for your efforts , i just want to make sure i get this right..

now if i have let's say a sell signal and it's the first one not the second but it's also +50 above the red trend line shall i take it(i'm not talking about the second i mean the initial position)..

second just to make sure also if i had a sell either initial position or a second one but it's under the red trend line even with more than 50 there will be no problem and i should take it..

am i right? thanks in advance.

Dear Cementman,

Yes to both queries,AS PER THE RULES OF TODAY,that is right.

So,you should have suffered a smaller loss than 130 pips

If you have read my previous posts,you understand that i want you to progress in steps,then give you the complete set of rules,once you have learnt the important points by paperpractice,eliminate people unable to have a minimun of discipline in the process(they will get bored,angry,whatever,will leave..bye bye,fraulein.)

The people able to follow the system,once completed,will systematically drill into themselves some fundamentals rules of Trading..believe me,Do you think that I like to invest tons of hours of my time,unless i think that the drill is fundamental?I could post the complete set of rules in 1 hour..AND 95% OF PEOPLE WILL BE UNABLE TO FOLLOW THEM..so,make yourself a favour,stay with us,and practice strictly,with actual demo, clicking orders,see the results in your demo platform,show them to us(it will be required from tomorrow).

Thanks,

SIMBA

close positions,accept 130 pips loss

HI ALL ,

1-AS PER THE RULES,THE 4H BAR HAS CHANGED COLOUR SO YOU SHOULD HAVE EXITED THE POSITION AT MARKET WHEN IT HAPPENED(mine changed at 12:00 CET),IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO,DO IT NOW,ACCEPT THE LOSS PROBABLY ABOUT 130PIPS,JUST DO IT,THIS IS PAPERMONEY IF YOU ARE STILL ATTACHED TO IT..YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM..do not trade

2-as per the rules,if you entered,as I suggested in the GMT MORNING,YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHORT 1 POSITION MAX,IF YOU DID SHORT 2 , 3, or more,YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM..either you are greedy(I am,but Iknow it and control it)or didn`t understood the rules for adding positions(4h minimum time distance from positions,no second position if +50 form the trend,etc)..do not trade(EXCEPTION:those that entered before GMT morning,and where still trading 4h later..if they followed the other rules;) )

3-AS PER THE RULES,if you entered one position,but IT IS ABIGGER POSITION THAN INDICATED IN THE RULES..remember the 0.35lots per every5kusd demo account? YOU HAVE A PROBLEM..do not trade.

4-AS PER THE RULES,IF YOU TRADEDLIVE,INSTEAD OF DEMO..YOU HAVE A PROBLEM..

A REAL PROBLEM

Regards,

SIMBA

K3iroll

k3iroll:
I closed mine with -142 pips down today

Ok,

well done,keep with us,follow the rules

Regards,

SIMBA

thanks simba i'll do what you said and wish you all the luck

Jsc77

JSC77:
closed my first trade with this system, with -133 pips. Luckily demo Waiting for buy signal now.

Ok,

well done,keep with us,follow the rules

Regards,

SIMBA

I'm also out with ~135 pip loss. Got in right around the pivot, out with the 4H trend change.