Advanced trading lessons - page 65

you know what i say

i got back here.. finnally took one more look at the chart and the lights when on.

this is what i say B.S. big time B.S.-- i am saying this load and clear!!!!! B.S.

bull dung.... bull do do....

here it is: f- this weeks trading small range crap all week back and forth B.S.

but i have more then hunch what will happen if this week closes as small trending candle or any kind

of pin bar with the down trend.. i say let this week close!!!!!!!!!!!!! the real move is next week.

and it is long big time. matbe an inside trap maybe a outside trap? i will set up for both..

and thats the next large swing.

here is my forcast. this is how i am playing this: first this week. i do have a trade for this week in mind

but i have no certainty this one will be triggered.... if it is triggered great if not no big deal!!

but next weeks trade is realy what i have to be ready to fight for..

now what am going to do.

you know some one said somthing about a qristal ball.. ok i found one and i have been rubbing it all day...

i'm not very good at trading!! but the Ball is!!!! so asked the ball to tell me what in the heck is going

on? and the Ball said B.S. boe B.S. boe...

then i looked at the chart again and dam that Ball was right!! of course this current week is the bull shit

and next week will prove it!!!

dang ball never got into pacifics so i have to do all that crap myself.

so am drawing the (B.S) up as we speak!!

ok you all see this.

here is the current chart.

on that chart i will point out an the last rejection we had and what it hit.

now after consultiing by Ball. i realize that the rejection is temperary.

and i am confident of that... i have to be, know one else will be. so i have to be!!

so the big move is long but when at what price and how? well i will show you

in the next few shots.

first just pointing out the temerary rejection.

a simple shot on the weekly euro/usd showing a rejected area. ok step one.

step two one possability for this week i will trade!! if it does not happen i don't get

triggered then so what.

there are other possabilities, but this one is the extream arm of the market so safer.

dang it i just stubbed my toe on that fricken Ball!! ok next

now the wolds traders

now the worlds traders see that rejection... but would like to see some sort

of confermation with that rejection on the weekly!!!!

well that hard ass Ball say's bull shit.

so this week we are looking a confermation candle that goes with that rejection.

Thats a trap!!!!!! after the close of that rejection candle we will trap go long and break the highs of

all that weekly resistance!!!!

next page will put a two week candle senario!!

ok first senario.

i am not posative about the pin bar but if it happens i got this trade!!!!

next senario after my wifer and I run.

Files:

senario number two

senario number two has a small short trending candle as the re-jection confermation.

Files:

No offense

Hi Boe,

It seems you have been a bit out of synch... please don't be offended. But so far you have been on the opposite side of me on every trade and/or missed trades ie the current long on eu. Now you are speaking of looking for long opps and I am looking for short ops.... ie exiting my long and going short. If you recall, we should be trading within the tails of the higher tf's... looking for setups via lower tf's within the tails of the higher tf's. It had been awhile since we had spoken here so I even went back into the thread where you discussed this and I shared that I did the same thing... using abc... you spoke of Z pattern etc... I'm finding that since your return I cannot follow your logic... I'm not sure a less experienced trader will be able to follow either. Anyway, as I said, I'm not attacking you or trying to offend you... just giving you some feedback.

Kind regards

TCT

no it's ok

Trend changer you are correct!! i have been just a tuch off. funny but thats all it takes to make

you crazy!! the kicker has been the long move and the Resistance move's both. i had them both

perfectly correct, and then some how decided to complex it up... and ended up messed up.

i had it right and then changed it!!! stupid stupid mistakes!! you can't emagine how embarising

it has been for me!! i know i had it perfect.. because i went back and looked at two deleted entries

and both were just a couple of ticks against me and then it whent my way both times. i deleted the

entries and then put on new ones that were off!!!

so i will stop trying to get fancey and just trade.!!!

You are awsume just to let ya know!!

here is where i am shorting

this is the target side tail... for a sell... next week the trending side tail

i believe

the reason for the target side trades are: i see this weekly candle as: a pin bar close or a spinning top close

Reason: