SEFC Cycle System Trader

bull bears indicator

I have taken a look at the bulls bear indicator and it seems very interesting?

However, I am trying to apply to the Dax and Dow charts and nothing appears in the window, its just blank? it opens up and works ok on the forex charts, but as I say nothing happens on the indices?

Does anybody know if I can get this work on the Dax/Dow? or is it programmed just to work on the forex?

Thanks in advance

davidlyn:
I have taken a look at the bulls bear indicator and it seems very interesting?

However, I am trying to apply to the Dax and Dow charts and nothing appears in the window, its just blank? it opens up and works ok on the forex charts, but as I say nothing happens on the indices?

Does anybody know if I can get this work on the Dax/Dow? or is it programmed just to work on the forex?

Thanks in advance

That is a great question. I have the same problem with DAX and DOW but it works fine on my S&P which is strange. If anyone has answers or opinions...I am all ears...

SEFC Bulls-Bears is a renamed "Solar wind" indicator, and of "Solar wind" and how much does it repaint no need to say more than it was already said over all these years

Cyle identifier even by words of Roy Kelly (who "invented" it) should not be used in signaling mode since it is going to change peaks all the time (no limit in how many bars back)

So, the "sells" and the "buys" that are on the chart, are good in hindsight and are not going to be useful at all in run-time

mladen:
SEFC Bulls-Bears is a renamed "Solar wind" indicator, and of "Solar wind" and how much does it repaint no need to say more than it was already said over all these years

Cyle identifier even by words of Roy Kelly (who "invented" it) should not be used in signaling mode since it is going to change peaks all the time (no limit in how many bars back)

So, the "sells" and the "buys" that are on the chart, are good in hindsight and are not going to be useful at all in run-time

thanks for the response Mladen. I have watched the indicator in action today and it did repaint a lot. I will not waste my time on this one

mladen:

mladen,

Thanks for the comments. I have been refining this system and I freely admit that some of the indicators will repaint especially in the lower timeframes. Let me make that clear.

However, please remember that this is a total system and do not get hung up on watching just one of the indicators. All 4 indicators work together like a symphony to make music. Alone they are weak but when put together they are complete and make beautiful music.

So, here is the way I view and use the 4 indicators:

First (cycle indicator) is the Extreme indicator that looks like a heartbeat. This tells you when price action has reached an extreme and the overall movement MAYBE ending and about to change direction. It can also help guide you through periods of consolidation before the market continues on it path. It is very powerful but when used alone it can be highly unpredictable because it looks at extremes. So, keep that in mind.

Second comes the momentum major (SEFC bullbear indicator), this shows the sentiment of the marketplace on price action and which way the feeling of the marketplace is headed. This is like booster or maneuvering rockets. It support or it can suppress an extreme.

Thrid and followed closely is the excitement indicator (goldminer indicator) this tells you the emotion and excitement levels of the price action and how excite the market is to change. It is emotional and irrational but I think of it like leaves in the wind....the wind may blow one direction but the leave move all over the place generally follow the direction of the wind. This indicator acts like a booster steroid to sentiment.

Fourth is the trending (MTEI Supertrend indicator) this is usually the last one to change indicating that there is new trend in the market that now has the sentiment and excitement to carry the price action in the same or different direction. However, this is not the deciding factor. A trend may change but if the market has not excitement or strong sentiment in the trend change then the directional trend change will quickly change.

SO, there you have it. That is how I view all 4 indicators. Alone they are nice but together they can provide you with powerful, reliable market strategy for entry and exit in your overall FX trading strategy.

P.S. Tip. When I place an order and it reached 20 pips I move my stop 3 pips in front of my order position. That way I always make alittle money if the market moves against me.

I attach an example from today.

Files:

davidlyn:
thanks for the response Mladen. I have watched the indicator in action today and it did repaint a lot. I will not waste my time on this one

davidlyn,

Please do not just look at one indicator. That is only one part of a whole system. You must look at the system in it Totality.

But thanks for your comments and my apologies if you feel your time is wasted.

Here for everyone to see.

I started a brand new demo account last Tuesday with 3k to specifically trade this system. I made over 110 trades in 8 business days and I show you the current results.

I have been using a money management system ratio of 10 to 1.

This means for every one thousand I add 0.10 lots to my total tradeable lot size max.

So, I started trading a max lot size of 0.30 and increasing the lot size by 0.10 per 1k of increase in profit to the account. As you can see, I am now trading max lot size of 0.60.

I am still searching for the ''gotcha'' moment where the system fails. Therefore, I again ask for any and all comments or paste your trade results while using this system so we can together find the holes and fix them.

Files:

Here is another screen shot from the last 5 minutes that has clear buy and sell signals.

And more importantly,......the last 2 indicators needed for the SEFC Cycle System template from Post#1.

"All 4 indicators work together like a symphony to make music"...Fantastic job,you nailed the concept,anticipation is everything when trading...I like your system,Congratulations.

xx3xxx:
see whether you can make it better and put template onto this thread pls, I do manual entry only -- do you have nonEA version

Please see post #2 the file is called SEFC Bulls-Bears and is an mq4 file.

Reason: