Harmonic Trading - page 463

USDJPY M5 short 95pips. GBPJPY M5 short 110pips. EURJPY M5 short 105pips.

Files:
usdjpym5.png  54 kb
gbpjpym5.png  55 kb
eurjpym5.png  55 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY M5 short 95pips. GBPJPY M5 short 110pips. EURJPY M5 short 105pips.

nice trades man but they don't show up with your latest template the 1.4 could you post the template that you used here please? thank you and many pips to you sir.

Durdu Sindrom:
nice trades man but they don't show up with your latest template the 1.4 could you post the template that you used here please? thank you and many pips to you sir.

I know but I'm still testing my new temp. That bearish butterfly was formed by v135 ALL HL 113. Only difference is that I tweaked "ExtDeltaGarley" and "ExtDeltaStrongGartley". So set them 0.25 instead of 0.09 and 0.07 if you want.

ok man thanks and many pips

grandaevus:
ExtColorPatterns = Blue;

Thanks a lot.

Can we keep the last 3 or 5 valid patterns printed on the Chart, so that can do the testing by eye-spot .

Moreover, the indicator seems not finding the pattern in 5 min chart, any setting should change ?

I can't seem to get the !trendwave.mq4 indicator to work. I compiled it without errors, but when I try to attach it to a chart nothing happens. Anybody have any suggestions?

finster869:
I can't seem to get the !trendwave.mq4 indicator to work. I compiled it without errors, but when I try to attach it to a chart nothing happens. Anybody have any suggestions?

Check here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

grandaevus:
Closed @ 1.5960 and reopen it @ 1.6015 x 0.5 lots. Trade is still open. Tp1 is 0.618 * Minimum Leg Length

Is the minimum leg length you are referring to from A to D or is it from C to D

USDJPY M5 two longs 110pips each. I opened two longs at 95.45 which was between 161.8 and 192.9 fibonacci levels. There was something interesting going on. I'll post later.

Files:
usdjpym5_1.png  65 kb
usdjpym5-6.png  58 kb

Harmonic scalping potential. USDJPY M5. After the US data released, the price went up, that time a bearish pattern (bearish TOTAL became bearish a shark) was formed, the price went down (about 130pips), and that time a bullish butterfly 113 was formed which exactly bounced at 113 fibo, and the price went up. Then korhamonics 121 was formed but the bull killed it. The price kept going up (about 160pips) and then a bearish a butterfly formed. I didn't open position during that time. It just amazes me.

Files:
Reason: