EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1289

strangerr:

And the connection is lost on movements, and spreads widen, and orders can only be opened and closed by a script or advisor, not slippage, but slippage, in general, all the delights))) Why are you guys sitting on it?

Suggest something more interesting....

yurchenko:
You have to quit smoking, it's bad for you! But I can't quit yet either!

As my foreman used to say, it's not healthy to live at all, you die from it.

strangerr:

As my foreman used to say, it's not healthy to live at all, you die from it.
You're right!

lvsevolodl:

Suggest something more interesting....

There are whole sections on the forums devoted to brokers, with descriptions of conditions, customer reviews, etc.

strangerr:

And the connection is lost on movements, and spreads widen, and orders can only be opened and closed by a script or advisor, not slippage, but slippage, in general, all the delights))) Why are you guys sitting on it?

Do you have something more interesting or is it the best option so far?

strangerr:

What are you on?

factor_admin:
What are you on?

I'm wondering what he's on, too...?

And silence..........

lvsevolodl:

And silence..........

I have answered the question, now all that remains is to look and read. My brokers are fine with me.

factor_admin:
I'm on it too!!! I like it all, but stops widen at the wrong time sometimes.

So far I like everything too ... so far on the micro account. But the extension of the stops is giving me the buttery feeling... like wait, stay out of the way, or it'll kill you...

I'm still working on corrections of whole cents.

Reason: