SEFC Cycle System Trader - page 5

You are absolutely right

tradability:
He is using the RSI with C.I superimposed on it

Yes you are right on the indicator that I m using. But the name is slightly different with what I have.

The Indicator is cycle identifier re-engineered with Stochastic and RSI. This will make it a bit reliable for me.

If you look at CI setting, there is option filter, so just make use of it.

chaos indicators

chaos_oscillator.ex4Hi

I found the chaos indicators (also named SEFC) very interesting to trade the 1 min charts in the actual high vola situation! Now I would like to have help in creating an EA. If somebody could help me? The problem is that the indies are not readable (at least not for me) and the EA should be made of the data coming out of the datawindow.

I add a screenshot of the Eur$ from today.

Thanks Wolfsch

chaos_moneyline2.ex4chaos_moneyline.ex4

I havent' tested your indicator, but the indicator you posted looks like DT zigzag lauer indicator that is available in TSD.

wolfsch:
chaos_oscillator.ex4Hi

I found the chaos indicators (also named SEFC) very interesting to trade the 1 min charts in the actual high vola situation! Now I would like to have help in creating an EA. If somebody could help me? The problem is that the indies are not readable (at least not for me) and the EA should be made of the data coming out of the datawindow.

Thanks Wolfsch

Hi,

Which indi is the horizontal lines (aqua and magenta)? Could you post it please? Also, do you have mq4 of all these indi's? If so, please post.

Thanks

TCT

wolfsch:
chaos_oscillator.ex4Hi

Thanks Wolfsch

What parameters МA are you using?

Can you post template? Thank you.

I got a big doubt on the famous SEFC - I got SEFC 084 as shown

the positive grey and negative orange is SEFC

(not sure about other SEFC)

my doubt is -- I never able to based my Prediction on SEFC subwindow

as I realised SEFC, the last few bar --- must close to zero line all the time,

therefore, SEFC084 is as good as measure cycle length for swing traders

but it is no good for betting decision, just show up circle or down circle just started - as good as this

my opinion after this template is one of my favorite for ages

What is this indicator

I see in one of your screen shots a version of CycleIdentifier but now quit. What is this indicator? I can not open the chart to make it readable.

wid:
You keep in your grinder but I'll keep for my own system.

For those who interested ...

alpine4133:
I see in one of your screen shots a version of CycleIdentifier but now quit. What is this indicator? I can not open the chart to make it readable.

If some one hide the indicators just b'coz there are nothing to show anything

GTA indicator

Does anyone know where we can get the GTA v3 indicator?

secretcode:
if some one hide the indicators just b'coz there are nothing to show anything

agreed :-)

Reason: