SEFC Cycle System Trader - page 3

my collection -

** withdrew my SEFC indicator given -- 23 lucky people got it

SIMBA:
"All 4 indicators work together like a symphony to make music"...Fantastic job,you nailed the concept,anticipation is everything when trading...I like your system,Congratulations.

Simba,

Thank you for your comment; you are most kind. I do NOT claim this as a perfect system and in my 5 years of FX I have never seem one that is perfect. What I do state is that I believe that this system will will improve your trading abilities by providing a traders with better entry points and a good exit strategy.

So, Thanks again Simba o' great king of the lions!

eval.

xx3xxx:
if you make so much money -- evaluator

you better send a slip / email to your broker to get some withdraw

this way, you have less money in your account -- broker may stop all your access, if your balance falls to certain amount and they will notice the money in . money out , daily

just a suggestion for you to consider -- I have to look at my SEFC template, I did cross with another indicator in the same subwindow to tell me the BEST entries time

risk == profit and loss too , so it is easy for you to lost that amount too

xx3xxx,

LOL... I will keep and eye on my broker and thanks. So far, I have not had a withdraw issue. I keep my account balance low and have a weekly withdraw schedule.

I am using FXPro which is a large broker house so I do not expect any issues.

You are also right in profit and loss. That is why the second part of the total system is proper money management and practive of the ARS system. Minimize exposure minimizes loss.

I have also updated my first post to include my trading style and strategy that covers these points and give you an idea my strategy for trading. I view it as quite conservative and I am all for minimized risk and maximize profit.

eval.

evaluator:
Simba,

Thank you for your comment; you are most kind. I do NOT claim this as a perfect system and in my 5 years of FX I have never seem one that is perfect. What I do state is that I believe that this system will will improve your trading abilities by providing a traders with better entry points and a good exit strategy.

So, Thanks again Simba o' great king of the lions!

eval.

I know your specific system is far from perfect,but I like it because it anticipates and you did a good job integrating the indicators,and that is why I gave your thread 5 stars.

There are many ways to explore how to improve it,you could use supertrend nrp on a higher tf,for example,as a trend filter.....

Great system

thanks eval for this amazing system.

zel

SIMBA:
I know your specific system is far from perfect,but I like it because it anticipates and you did a good job integrating the indicators,and that is why I gave your thread 5 stars. There are many ways to explore how to improve it,you could use supertrend nrp on a higher tf,for example,as a trend filter.....

SIMBA,

THanks for the information on making better. Can you post the indicators so I can ''evaluate''

Thanks,

eval.

evaluator:
SIMBA,

THanks for the information on making better. Can you post the indicators so I can ''evaluate''

Thanks,

eval.

The indicator I was talking about,supertrend nrp, is an improved version of one of YOUR indicators: sa_MTEI_Supertrend.

There are many versions and names ,the non repainting one may add some reality based trend filtering,you can use it on a higher tf as a trendfilter and see if it improves or not,testing different timeframes.

Do a search for "SuperTrend nrp" and you will find it.

Anyone know if someone has re-engineers a version of Cycle identifier that is non-repainting?

may be this one

evaluator:
Anyone know if someone has re-engineers a version of Cycle identifier that is non-repainting?

have a look at the non re-painting cycle identifier.

I combined it with all re-engineered repainting indicator to non repainting and I told myself that I found my own holygrail.

And for sure I wont share it here as they are all available in this forum and get your hand dirty to dig them all.

my trail so far and have no single lossing trade.

wid

Files:
eg4hr6.gif  30 kb

Evaluater,

Here ya go... as far as not repainting... well don't be fooled... they all repaint... Here is QTA depicted in Wid's pic... I do not use it but maybe you will find it helpful.

Good luck on your journey

TCT

Files:
qta_v3.mq4  79 kb
Reason: