SEFC Cycle System Trader - page 4

You are absolutely right

trendchangetrader:
Evaluater,

Here ya go... as far as not repainting... well don't be fooled... they all repaint... Here is QTA depicted in Wid's pic... I do not use it but maybe you will find it helpful.

Good luck on your journey

TCT

You are absolutely right that all indicators that I used are repainting and I did mentioned but before they were all re-engineered.

You need to learn on how to use the indicator. Very rare or almost not existance an indicator that pointing you the exact and perfect entry point (but there still is). Im not marketing anything here that will have to make you to believe and convinced you to put your purchase order.

Lets me clarify you a few things and you will learn them from me today.

1. GTA v3 is not a repainting indicator as what you might be thinking will giving you the exact entry point? No. Did you realised that the GTA was created together with Fibonacci line. As such you will need to use it just like how you use the Fibonacci line on main window. As such you will have to know how to use Fibonacci system in order to use the GTA. The line is representing the price and will move until its find the HH, HL, LL and LH. However the new version that was attached to my chart will plot a red line when the specific Fibonacci line reached the HH, HL,LL or HL. It is very useful for me to evaluate wheather the market is retrace, continue or reversal is about to happen.

2. Similarly to the Cycle identifier was not created to giving exact entry point as what you are thinking but rather solving your problem either to short or long. That is why you need another indicator to confirm an entry point and you might have an opportunity to pick the top and bottom with higher accuracy. If you are in trade as per the previous triggered signal and suddenly a new signal trigger but later disappeared, that is meant a trend continuation. If the signal will stay, then you know that the small curve is for retrecement and the green or red are reversal signal.

However the version that I have was re-designed based on RSI, CCI and stochastic, as such giving a leading and exact entry point but you have to wait until the current candle to close to validate the signal. Too good to be true but has keeping me without a single losing trade so far.

If you guessing the line that I attached to my main chart window are repainting, again you are totally wrong as those lines are zigzag line based on CCI, RSI, Stochastic and PSAR. and the accuracy is absolutely perfect. Hey even the ordinary zigzag line if you found their setting will be more reliable. Still remember the teacher from Nigeria who won the surefire trading challenge, he is using variable setting of ordinary zigzag line. Obviously the repainting indicator is not the issue but your trading knowledge is.

If I were you, I will keep my humble for asking a copy rather giving a fool statement.

I attached here what Roy Kelly saying about his cycle identifier indicator.

Credit should goes to the inventor or re-engineering of the indicator and you may find them from arab forum.

wid.

ooppss forgot to attached

wid:
You are absolutely right that all indicators that I used are repainting and I did mentioned but before they were all re-engineered.

I attached here what Roy Kelly saying about his cycle identifier indicator.

Credit should goes to the inventor or re-engineering of the indicator and you may find them from arab forum.

wid.

Here it is

Files:

Let me change your perception

trendchangetrader:
Evaluater,

Here ya go... as far as not repainting... well don't be fooled... they all repaint... Here is QTA depicted in Wid's pic... I do not use it but maybe you will find it helpful.

Good luck on your journey

TCT

Let me prove to you again a one day trade with my sets of indicator and prove with your own eyes how the indicator that you call as repainter keep me in trade. Open your own chart and compare.

This time I used the GTA v3, Seems to be OK and no problem at all.

Wid

Files:
uc.gif  32 kb

Hi Wid

I have attempted to but can not find your mentioned indicators.

Are you able to post and attach your mentioned indicators

Thanks

You may use this instead

davidlyn:
Hi Wid

I have attempted to but can not find your mentioned indicators.

Are you able to post and attach your mentioned indicators

Thanks

Source for the version 2 and change the setting to 2,3,4.

But for the rest of the setting just use default setting Sorry I intend to but I was warned tru my private message to not to post it here.

Attached here is not the one that I m using but is good enough to give you pips. Wait for the current candle to close to validate the signal and follow the trend wisely.

wid

Files:

interesting - will stick this in the grinder.

have been following it on FF and was playing with the cycle identifier - just creating flags as to whether its buy/sell.

Just for your own eyes

You keep in your grinder but I'll keep for my own system.

Files:
cyclersi.gif  18 kb
cyclersi2.gif  23 kb

wid:
You keep in your grinder but I'll keep for my own system.

wid,

what is the bottom indikator you have in your screenshot? can you post it here please?

eval.

"his own system"

therefore, wid probably won't tell you

I guess that indicator could repaint -- same as SEFC -- so famous, but it seems I never to make an entry based on SEFC combo -- so I start to suspect SEFC repaint for 30M too

evaluator:
wid,

what is the bottom indikator you have in your screenshot? can you post it here please?

eval.

He is using the RSI with C.I superimposed on it

Reason: