SEFC Cycle System Trader - page 2

Here is a good chart from today that I used to explain the entry and exit strategy using the SEFC Cycle Trader System.

It clearly shows when to enter a trade and where to exit.

I think the picture can do more that 1000 written words....hmmm that sound familiar

I think you will agree.....

Files:

I have a programming question.

Is is possible to incorporate a dynamic StopLoss structure for the EA versus having just a trailing stop?

What I mean by dynamic is that the EA will change the StopLoss based a set of conditions and will move the stoploss to points based on % changes in the progression of an order versus just simply moving ticks as the price moves.

The reason I ask this is because; we all know the ebb and flow of the market moves up and down. I want the StopLoss to beable to (a) protect each order from ever being a loss order while (b) adjusting itself to maximize the full movement of a price action as to maximize profit at and interpret condition change versus just hiting a trailing stop.

Thanks.

eval

evaluator:
I have a programming question.

Is is possible to incorporate a dynamic StopLoss structure for the EA versus having just a trailing stop?

What I mean by dynamic is that the EA will change the StopLoss based a set of conditions and will move the stoploss to points based on % changes in the progression of an order versus just simply moving ticks as the price moves.

The reason I ask this is because; we all know the ebb and flow of the market moves up and down. I want the StopLoss to beable to (a) protect each order from ever being a loss order while (b) adjusting itself to maximize the full movement of a price action as to maximize profit at and interpret condition change versus just hiting a trailing stop.

Thanks.

eval

Sound so confident dude,

I've been using this system long time ago with exact template that you use and even using 2 cycle identifier with higher setting to confirm the major turning point. Ya, it will work fantastic in demo account which will produce a very romantic rhythm without influence by feeling.

I dare to beat if you dare to use the system in live trading especially when the reversal or turning point changing all the time. All emotions will come to you as you will loss your confident drastically with this system.

However, if you know to play around with the SEFC10 knot, it will produce a very great music of which my friend call it as close to holy grail.

I myself still using the SEFC 10 until now, see the chart.

wid

Files:
uc.gif  14 kb
cu.gif  18 kb

evaluator:
Please see post #2 the file is called SEFC Bulls-Bears and is an mq4 file.

I am not sure ... may be I am mistaken ...but I think that this indicator's original name is Solar wind.

Someone renamed Solar wind and remove the minimum and maximum from indicator properties.

and is an mq4 file

and the other people decampiled this indicator with new name to see ...

Why decompile Solar wind?

Hello, WID, could you share your system?

I would be very grateful

Sefc 10

WID,

Can u please share the SEFC 10 indicator? It would be good to use it in conjunction with Evaluators system which may offer an additonal confirmation which may help in the overall success of the method.

Thank you.

Theo

wid:
Sound so confident dude,

I've been using this system long time ago with exact template that you use and even using 2 cycle identifier with higher setting to confirm the major turning point. Ya, it will work fantastic in demo account which will produce a very romantic rhythm without influence by feeling.

I dare to beat if you dare to use the system in live trading especially when the reversal or turning point changing all the time. All emotions will come to you as you will loss your confident drastically with this system.

However, if you know to play around with the SEFC10 knot, it will produce a very great music of which my friend call it as close to holy grail.

I myself still using the SEFC 10 until now, see the chart.

wid

Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs wid....

YOU are exactly CORRECT!

It does not mean a hill of beans if you cannot introduce the human factor of emotions (fear and greed) into the mix by trading real money. That is why....as of yesterday, I setup an account put 1500 real dollars in it and trade it along side my demo account. Since Yesterday, here are my trading results with REAL MONEY.

2011.09.21 21:27 SELL 0.50 lot eurusd 1.37171 closed 2011.09.22 00.29 1.35768 +701.50

2011.09.22 16:30 BUY 0.50 lot eurusd 1.34566 closed 2011.09.22 16.41 1.34576 + 5.00

2011.09.22 16:41 BUY 0.50 lot eurusd 1.34585 closed 2011.09.22 17.51 1.34595 + 5.00

2011.09.22 19:12 BUY 0.50 lot eurusd 1.34427 closed 2011.09.22 20.11 1.34850 +126.90

Can you also....please clearify what you mean by ''play around with the SEFC10 knot''....Can you send post your modified indicator and show us the input settings so i can....''evaluate''

Oh and PS here is my daily stats from my demo account. I started this demo account (3k) start last Friday. I think you will agree that this is not to bad a return.

PPPS.....I have been trading FOREX for 5 years and lost and made 100Ks of thousands of dollars. I am sad to say. Luckly, I have made more that I lost.

Files:

pippimp:
WID,

Can u please share the SEFC 10 indicator? It would be good to use it in conjunction with Evaluators system which may offer an additonal confirmation which may help in the overall success of the method.

Thank you.

Theo

I use two SEFC on 1Hr TF. 1st with default setting which is 12 and 2nd with higher setting which is 33. If both SEFC plotted signal on the same point, confirm on 4Hr TF. if 1hr and 4Hr TF giving the same signal, probability of reversal is high. We have to live with probability on repaint indicators. Hard to say "confirm".

sorry.

neksus:
Hello, WID, could you share your system? I would be very grateful

No problem but not here as this is other member thread. I posted my chart here just to show that Im using the SEFC 10 and there is no intention to take over this thread. I just giving my opinion on The SEFC10 and cycle identifier.

wid

if you make so much money -- evaluator

you better send a slip / email to your broker to get some withdraw

this way, you have less money in your account -- broker may stop all your access, if your balance falls to certain amount and they will notice the money in . money out , daily

just a suggestion for you to consider -- I have to look at my SEFC template, I did cross with another indicator in the same subwindow to tell me the BEST entries time

risk == profit and loss too , so it is easy for you to lost that amount too

Reason: