Digital ACSTrend - page 22

A market drama is going to unfold at the level 1,3500.

1.The buy orders have been activated.

2.The excess orders have been absorbed provoking a slight correction.

3. There are a lot of winning short positions and loosing longs at the same levels.

It is like a calm before a storm.

Files:
orders2.png  12 kb
orders_3.png  39 kb

John Last:
1.The buy orders have been activated.

2.The excess orders have been absorbed provoking a slight correction.

3. There are a lot of winning short positions and loosing longs at the same levels.

It is like a calm before a storm.

hi, where do you get charts as attached?

Indicator for evaluation

Hi,

Just some last words for this week. I want to share for evaluation the following indicator: Entropy.

This is an indicator in the mql database, and uses this C code:

Entropy

EntropyMath - MQL4 Code Base

in English here

However I asked my self what would happen if we add a jurik smoothing to this. Here it is the result.

Eventually we could try to make ASCTrend Entropy based.

Files:

John Last:
Hi,

Just some last words for this week. I want to share for evaluation the following indicator: Entropy.

This is an indicator in the mql database, and uses this C code:

Entropy

in English here

However I asked my self what would happen if we add a jurik smoothing to this. Here it is the result.

Eventually we could try to make ASCTrend Entropy based.

John,

Thanks for the interesting subject.It seems like the author converted the indicator from C++ to MQL from this site Entropy I could not find much info(wolfram is too rigid for understanding of practical usage) how to use entropy any suggestions?

Some answers

1. The charts are available at the site of oanda.

I make a screen shot after that I edit the image (select and crop) with paint.

OANDA FXLabs

2. This entropy indicator is the only implementation for MT as far as I know. Is it accurate? I do not know. However it looks like a common oscillator.

Advanced TradeStation Tools and Trading Technique: Using Entropy to detect turning points

Advanced TradeStation Tools and Trading Technique: Using Entropy to detect turning points (2)

Alpha

Hi John and all,

I've been observing this indi for a couple of days and think that with its trending nature might be of use to you. Thanks again for this thread.

Files:
alpha.mq4  5 kb
alphaeu1hr.gif  26 kb

Another mod

I wanted an all SSAep mod of Brain Trend.

I tried it is more difficult than the previous because it requires more tuning, but it appears that it can give more global solutions than the normal. However if you try to get a global solution in a very volatile pair you will get nonsense.

The SSAep (actually it is a DeMarker mod of the SSA_normalize)

Feel free to explore the possibilities.

The JMA_Entropy looks good for weaker computers because the calculations are not too heavy.

The ASCTrend on the shot is the JStochastic mod.

/you need of course all the SSA and jurik libraries to run those mods, that you can find previously on this thread/

Thanx John, for these two. I really like the smoothness of both, although the BT Stop is heavy on the system

Great job!

John

May you tell ...what "chandles bar" ar you have in the chart...and put in the web.

Thanks

Hello John,

Thanks for the indicators

It says i missed Jma_Entropy, can you upload it please ?

I install all you give us, but it seems Jma Entropy was not there !

Thanks !

Reason: