Digital ACSTrend - page 18

duggils:
Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the mods. I was finally able to run your indis.

A few questions:

1. On Hurst Histo- does the spike have to be large or is it ok as long as the spike is above the center line?

2. On the Fractal Wave-PM: How exactly do you use it? What does ti tell when a) at the bottom with a small bar or blank b) around the middle of the range c) at the top. What do these 3 scenarios indicate

3. On the xpMA or Trendmagic line, do you wait for the cross below/above or just a color change?

4. Do you keep different settings for different time frames on all these indicators? What settings would you suggest for 1H, 4H and 1Day.

Sorry, for all the questions. Thanks in advance.

1. On Hurst Histo- does the spike have to be large or is it ok as long as the spike is above the center line? No, but as is obvious, the larger the better.

2. On the Fractal Wave-PM: How exactly do you use it? What does ti tell when a) at the bottom with a small bar or blank b) around the middle of the range c) at the top. What do these 3 scenarios indicate

at the bottom, starting to climb up towards 0.5 and up indicates "an opening up", like you would see when fractal bands open up. The more up it moves, the greater the expansion. Above 0.9 it will start to taper off, like you see whenfractal bands starts to close. Put on two sets of fractal bands, one with 15/10/4 setting, and the other with 30/20/3, and you'll see. There's some more info here: Optimized Trend Trading - Page 65 @ Forex Factory

3. On the xpMA or Trendmagic line, do you wait for the cross below/above or just a color change? Cross and color change

4. Do you keep different settings for different time frames on all these indicators? What settings would you suggest for 1H, 4H and 1Day.

No

duggils:
Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the mods. I was finally able to run your indis.

A few questions:

1. On Hurst Histo- does the spike have to be large or is it ok as long as the spike is above the center line?

3. On the xpMA or Trendmagic line, do you wait for the cross below/above or just a color change?

Sorry, for all the questions. Thanks in advance.

I did post a reply to your questions, but it didn't show.

Anyway, a good example to look at is gbp-chf for today on 30m.

Files:
g-c.gif  29 kb

Thanks cameron. Really appreciate it!

Sorry, Altoronto,

missed JStochastic.ex4 is here.

Files:
jstochastic.ex4  41 kb

Unknown name MA.

I got a unknown name MA. It is private code. I wouldn't know anything about it, maybe somebody code it for military use. I only can get a screen shot here. M15, Usd-jpy

Is it good MA line?

Camaron:
I did post a reply to your questions, but it didn't show. Anyway, a good example to look at is gbp-chf for today on 30m.

AH AH !

Just see the refresh problem on your chart, i know i wasn't crazy

I've got that refresh problem also.

The bars go always up to 1.0.

Big Joe:
AH AH ! Just see the refresh problem on your chart, i know i wasn't crazy

Yep, I saw it now. I guess it has a histogram problem. Will see what I can come up with. Have a great weekend !

Just a thought: Uncheck the fixed minimum and maximum settings under the "Common" tab in Hurst properties

Camaron:
Someone mentioned Sinewave S&R in another forum, and John Last suggested adding MESA to it. (you'll find info and needed files on Mesa here).

I did a little mod, adding R-MesaCutOff Frequencies to it. Quite different!

I have no knowledge about Sinewave S&R, other than what I can see from the charts.

Hi,

I wish to thank you for all the good work you have done by compiling so much and putting all this info for freshers to this field like me to use.

sir i have problem while attach sine wave mesa indicator on a chart only two straight line displayed .

Install

1. You need to install the R-MESA library. Look here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729

However, please do not use it yet. It needs to be checked for consistency because at those settings it does not work visually as it has to.

2. By the way I like the concept of Jack 1 of EARLY BIRD. Really the SSA gives sometimes signals before the fact. We can confirm with other oscillators, but it is nice to have an early signal that something may happen.

3. It looks like a good idea to have a separate template with indicators destined only to estimate the market state as it was done. On one screen we cannot have everything.

So one template for directional indicators and one for market state.

4. Another example. Here we have once again a perfect textbook examples of fractal break - outs.

The SSAep Brain Trend gives us the general direction of the movement.

The ASCtrend JStochastic gives us nice entry points in the direction of the trend.

Files:
pattern.gif  35 kb
Reason: