[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 186

there's an account on onyx for anyone who's really interested...

7Konstantin7:
Yes, it's a good idea while everything is going smoothly) and the fact that I bought it, it hits the trend well and works out))))
I mean for the chiff on the trend and for the yen against the trend? Entry not at the same time - on indyukami?

OnGoing:
You mean on the chif along the trend and on the yen against the trend? The entry is not simultaneous - by indices?
Well, it almost always goes against the trend on some pair, while the other is gaining orders, the other is shinking and then the one that was gaining orders has closed everything and so on)

7Konstantin7:
Ну там получается он почти всегда идет по тренду на какой то паре, пока другая набирает ордера другая шинкует а потом раз разворот и та которая набирала ордера все закрыла как то так)

eurofrank+eurofunt+demo...

Roman.

Why can't you see the green equity line at the bottom of the volume chart?

like here for example.

Somehow the "villagers" are exhausted and the deserters have already appeared...
It's time to add more firewood to the hellish furnace.

Simple experiments.

1. take an Ilan that is more reliable, classically trading both ways and put two copies with different magics on two negatively correlated pairs, let's say EURUSD and USDCHF.

You take an Ilan that is more stable, that classically trades in both directions and set two copies with different magics on one of negatively correlated pairs, for example EURUSD (the second one USDCHF).
But in the second instance you hardcode the second symbol (USDCHF) in OrderSend (only in it).

Perhaps this will do something to compensate for the killer trends, although it will reduce profitability.
I'm too lazy to play with it myself, I do not have a suitable deposit, and even if I had, I would not put anything like that on it, even if I had good tests :))

Roman.:

eurofrank+eurofunt+demo...
Going well)

granit77:
Somehow the "villagers" are exhausted and the deserters have already appeared...
It's time to add more firewood to the hellish furnace.

Simple experiments.

1. take an Ilan that is more reliable, classically trading both ways and put two copies with different magics on two negatively correlated pairs, let's say EURUSD and USDCHF.

You take an Ilan that is more stable, that classically trades in both directions and set two copies with different magics on one of negatively correlated pairs, for example EURUSD (the second one USDCHF).
But in the second instance you hardcode the second symbol (USDCHF) in OrderSend (only in it).

Perhaps this will do something to compensate for the killer trends, although it will reduce profitability.
I'm too lazy to play with it myself, I do not have a suitable deposit, and even if I had, I would not put anything like that on it, even if I had good tests :))
I've been doing it for a couple of days) EURUSD and USDCHF

7Konstantin7:
I've been doing it for a couple of days now) EURUSD and USDCHF
At first glance, only the second option will hedge, but whether it will even yield a profit is a big question.
Reason: