EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1446

Temnyj:

That's the book I was talking about, only I can't find it in my possession - complete chaos.And my opinion on BB I've already said https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1146

I also downloaded this book, but have not had time to read it yet - it's a complete mess.

I'm waiting for 1.3430. I have support there. Going to buy from there. Who has other options?

The level of 1.3500 has been broken through. on the smaller timeframes it shows good upward movement. the trend is medium strength.

Legeo:

I'm waiting for 1.3430. I have support there. Going to buy from there. Who has other options?

The level of 1.3500 has been broken through. on the smaller timeframes it shows good upward movement. the trend is medium strength.

After the breakdown of 3449 and return to it, I'm going to sell.

After breaking through 3449 and getting back to it, I'm going to sell

And the targets? 1.3429? where will the stop be?

The pound is wobbling until 12:45 - 13:00. Target pullback point is 1.5984. From 1:00 onwards a continuing uptrend is MORE likely.

Legeo:

After breaking through 3449 and getting back to it, I'm going to sell

And the targets? 1.3429? where will the stop be?

stop just above and the targets, we need to see how the movement will form, as the lows have not yet been cancelled

Legeo:

The level of 1.3500 has been broken through. On the shorter timeframes it shows good upward movement. the trend is medium strength.

Same question.

My view:

and where did the level break through? probably looks like a bounce.

The austral/canadian continued its uptrend, though I was expecting a pullback. 1.0000 is a good level. For the fans of tickling their nerves I recommend to buy till 1.000. But stops should be set far away and there was no loss in this indicator for a long time.

Legeo:

Can i ask what this support is based on?

Temnyj:

Same question.

my vision:

and where did the level break through? probably looks like a bounce.

Unlikely to behere )))
Reason: